Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Clark Griswold (Character)
from National Lampoon's Vacation (1983)
- Hotel Hell Vacation (2010) (V) Played by Chevy Chase
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Jerome Is the New Black (2009) TV episode, Played by Ralph Garman (as Clark)
- Blue Harvest (2007) TV episode, Played by Chevy Chase
- Vegas Vacation (1997) Played by Chevy Chase
- Christmas Vacation (1989) Played by Chevy Chase (as Clark) / Devin Bailey (as Clark)
... aka "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
... aka "National Lampoon's Winter Holiday" - Ireland (English title) (imdb display title), UK (theatrical title)
- European Vacation (1985) Played by Chevy Chase
- National Lampoon's Vacation (1983) Played by Chevy Chase
... aka "Vacation" - USA (original title)
... aka "American Vacation" - Europe (English title) (video title)
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Especial Navideño (Top Películas Navideñas) (2012) TV episode, Played by Chevy Chase
- La Cosa (2012) TV episode, Played by Richard Masur (as Clark)
- The 82nd Annual Academy Awards (2010) (TV) Played by Chevy Chase
... aka "2010 Academy Awards" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The 2010 Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
Clark: Oh, I was just smelling - smiling. I was just blouse - browsing. I, uh, heh heh. Well, I guess it just wouldn't... Oh hee hee, it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they - HOTTER than they are. Whew. It is warm in here, isn't it?
Mary: You have your coat on.
Clark: Yes, oh do I? Yeah, it is a bit nipply out. I mean nippy. What am I saying, nipple?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.