Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Clark Griswold (Character)
from National Lampoon's Vacation (1983)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)|
- Vacation (2015) Played by Chevy Chase
- Hotel Hell Vacation (2010) (V) Played by Chevy Chase
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Jerome Is the New Black (2009) TV episode, Played by Ralph Garman (as Clark)
- Blue Harvest (2007) TV episode, Played by Chevy Chase
- Vegas Vacation (1997) Played by Chevy Chase
- Christmas Vacation (1989) Played by Chevy Chase (as Clark) / Devin Bailey (as Clark)
... aka "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
... aka "National Lampoon's Winter Holiday" - Ireland (English title) (imdb display title), UK (theatrical title)
- European Vacation (1985) Played by Chevy Chase
- National Lampoon's Vacation (1983) Played by Chevy Chase
... aka "Vacation" - USA (original title)
... aka "American Vacation" - Europe (English title) (video title)
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Especial Navideño (Top Películas Navideñas) (2012) TV episode, Played by Chevy Chase
- La Cosa (2012) TV episode, Played by Richard Masur (as Clark)
- The 82nd Annual Academy Awards (2010) (TV) Played by Chevy Chase
... aka "2010 Academy Awards" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The 2010 Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
Aunt Edna: I was afraid you'd get pulled over, Clark. You've been exeeding the speed limit for thousands of miles!
Rusty Griswold: Dad wasn't speeding. The cop stopped us because Dad forgot to...
Ellen Griswold: He was speeding, Rusty!
Rusty Griswold: No he wasn't, Mom. He...
Clark: Rusty! Listen to your mother. I was speeding. I was driving like a maniac. We can all be grateful for this man for stopping us. You see kids...
[the motorcycle cop appears at the car window with the dog leash]
Motorcycle Cop: Here's the leash, sir. I'm going back to get the rest of the carcass off the road.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.