Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Susan Calvin (Character)
from I, Robot (2004)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- I, Robot (2004) Played by Bridget Moynahan
- "Out of the Unknown"
- Liar! (1969) TV episode, Played by Wendy Gifford (as Dr. Susan Calvin)
- The Prophet (1967) TV episode, Played by Beatrix Lehmann (as Dr. Susan Calvin)
- "Out of This World"
- Little Lost Robot (1962) TV episode, Played by Maxine Audley (as Dr. Susan Calvin)
- "Science Fiction Theatre"
- Sun Gold (1956) TV episode, Played by Marilyn Erskine (as Dr. Susan Calvin)
- "Prophets of Science Fiction"
- Isaac Asimov (2012) TV episode, Played by Bridget Moynahan (as Susan Calvin in 'I, Robot')
[Calvin trying to get access to V.I.K.I. interface]
Detective Del Spooner: How much longer is this going to take?
Susan Calvin: Erh, about six minutes.
Detective Del Spooner: What if we didn't have six minutes?
Susan Calvin: We'd have to fgure out a way to climb down thirty stories and inject the nanites directly into her brain. Why?
Detective Del Spooner: Because I seriously doubt that we have six minutes.
[Pan to reveal hundreds of NS5s scaling the building overhead]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.