Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Susan Calvin (Character)
from I, Robot (2004)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- I, Robot (2004) Played by Bridget Moynahan
- "Out of the Unknown"
- Liar! (1969) TV episode, Played by Wendy Gifford (as Dr. Susan Calvin)
- The Prophet (1967) TV episode, Played by Beatrix Lehmann (as Dr. Susan Calvin)
- "Out of This World"
- Little Lost Robot (1962) TV episode, Played by Maxine Audley (as Dr. Susan Calvin)
- "Science Fiction Theatre"
- Sun Gold (1956) TV episode, Played by Marilyn Erskine (as Dr. Susan Calvin)
- "Prophets of Science Fiction"
- Isaac Asimov (2012) TV episode, Played by Bridget Moynahan (as Susan Calvin in 'I, Robot')
Detective Del Spooner: [Calvin's home in the shower, and Spooner calls her answering machine] Calvin, the NS5s are destroying the older robots, that's what Lanning wanted me to see on the hills, we must...
Susan Calvin: [Calvin's NS5 hangs up the call; she sees that and hides behind her bathroom door] Who is it?
NS5 Robots: Wrong number, ma'am.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.