Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tom Ripley (Character)
from Purple Noon (1960)
|Photos (See all 22 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Ripley Under Ground (2005) Played by Barry Pepper
- Ripley's Game (2002) Played by John Malkovich
- The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999) Played by Matt Damon
... aka "The Mysterious Yearning Secretive Sad Lonely Troubled Confused Loving Musical Gifted Intelligent Beautiful Tender Sensitive Haunted Passionate Talented Mr. Ripley" - International (English title) (complete title)
... aka "Eclipse" - Japan (English title)
- "The South Bank Show"
- Patricia Highsmith: A Gift for Murder (1982) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Kent
- The American Friend (1977) Played by Dennis Hopper
... aka "Der amerikanische Freund" - West Germany (original title)
- Purple Noon (1960) Played by Alain Delon
... aka "Plein soleil" - France (original title)
... aka "Lust for Evil" - USA (reissue title)
- Spisok korabley (2008) Played by Alain Delon
... aka "Catalogue of Ships" - International (English title) (informal English title)
- The 72nd Annual Academy Awards (2000) (TV) Played by Matt Damon
Tom Ripley: I like this room. It's got a good feel to it. It's quiet and peaceful. Just like you. I envy you. The smell of paint and wood. Must be good to work here. Then when you finish something, you can see what you've done.
Jonathan Zimmermann: It's not that easy. Not that safe and easy. What do you make?
Tom Ripley: I make money. And I travel a lot. I'm bringing the Beatles back to Hamburg.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.