Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Who is the most attractive Tarantino lady?
- Who is the most memorable smuggler?
- Opening Songs In QT Films
- The Pain of the Friendzone
- Female Title Characters, Part 1
- Tribute: Iconic Black Female Movie Characters
- SHUT UP! And Take This Poll!
- Black Actors in Traditionally White Roles
- In Love and Crime
- Colourful Characters
Jackie Brown (Character)
from Jackie Brown (1997)
|Photos (See all 34 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- "Sendung ohne Namen"
- Wie wenig überraschend Fernsehen sein kann. (2003) TV episode, Played by Pam Grier
[Jackie and Ordell need accomplices for the money exchange]
Jackie Brown: So I sit down at the table, eat my food, then your girl comes along. Oh, you have anybody yet?
Ordell Robbie: Yeah, I got someone.
Jackie Brown: Who?
Ordell Robbie: What you care?
Jackie Brown: What I care is my ass facing the penitentiary. If you send some hard-headed rock whore up in here...
Ordell Robbie: Hey, hey, hey, hey. She ain't gonna be no "rock ho." She gonna be cool. Promise.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.