Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- In Love and Crime
- Who is the most attractive Tarantino lady?
- Female Title Characters, Part 1
- The Pain of the Friendzone
- Who is the most memorable smuggler?
- Black Actors in Traditionally White Roles
- Tribute: Iconic Black Female Movie Characters
- Opening Songs In QT Films
- SHUT UP! And Take This Poll!
- Walk the Walk... and Sing the Song
Jackie Brown (Character)
from Jackie Brown (1997)
|Photos (See all 28 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- "Sendung ohne Namen"
- Wie wenig überraschend Fernsehen sein kann. (2003) TV episode, Played by Pam Grier
[Ray Nicolet and Jackie Brown are discussing Ordell Robbi's business]
Jackie Brown: He sells guns.
Ray Nicolet: You ever see him sell guns?
Jackie Brown: No.
Ray Nicolet: Then how do you know he sells guns?
Jackie Brown: He told me. Besides, why else would an ATF man be after him?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.