Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Johnny Cash (Character)
from Walk the Line (2005)
|Photos (See all 25 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- A History of Music (????) Played by Jared Wignall
- tt3031672 Played by Mark Collie
- "Sun Records" Played by Kevin Fonteyne
- Finishing School (2017) TV episode, Played by Kevin Fonteyne
- Who They Were Meant to Be (2017) TV episode, Played by Kevin Fonteyne
- Rising Sun (2017) TV episode, Played by Kevin Fonteyne
- Never Better (2017) TV episode, Played by Kevin Fonteyne
- Record Man Blues (2017) TV episode, Played by Kevin Fonteyne
- "Drunk History"
- American Music (2014) TV episode, Played by Johnny Knoxville
- Jamie Clarke's Perfect: Jackson Town (2013) (V) Played by Michael Laricchia
- Ring of Fire (2013) (TV) Played by Matt Ross
- All-American New Year's Eve 2013 (2012) (TV) Played by Lance Guest
- My Father and the Man in Black (2012) Played by David James / David Disher (as Johnny Cash at 30) / Dan Champagne (as Johnny Cash at 40)
- Ray and Johnny (2011) Played by Sean O'Neil
- That's What She Told Me (2011) Played by James Augustus Lee (as The Ghost of Johnny Cash)
- "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"
- Episode #2.104 (2010) TV episode, Played by Lance Guest
- "Late Show with David Letterman"
... aka "Late Show Backstage" - USA (title for episodes with guest hosts)
... aka "The Late Show" - USA (informal short title)
- Evangeline Lilly/Sam Rockwell/Million Dollar Quartet/Aaron Kelly (2010) TV episode, Played by Lance Guest
- "The Next Best Thing: Who Is the Greatest Celebrity Impersonator?"
... aka "The Next Best Thing" - USA (short title)
- Las Vegas Auditions (2007) TV episode, Played by Vic Fatali
- Walk the Line (2005) Played by Ridge Canipe (as Young J.R.) / Joaquin Phoenix (as John R. Cash)
- "Stars in Their Eyes"
- 2005 Celebrity Special 2 (2005) TV episode, Played by Eamonn Holmes
- Episode #6.4 (1995) TV episode, Played by Andrew Cardno
- Juarez, Mexico (2005) (V) Played by James Cahill
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Al Sharpton/Pink (2003) TV episode, Played by Darrell Hammond
- Cremaster 2 (1999) Played by Dave Lombardo / Bruce Steele / Steve Tucker
- I Still Miss Someone (1999) Played by Mark Collie
- Showdown! (1995) Played by Wayne Vincent
- "Phil Cool"
- Episode #1.3 (1992) TV episode, Played by Phil Cool
Johnny Cash: We had long ago found an understanding friend in Saul. He had suffered much embarrassment because of some of my capers when I was on pills. But he was cool, level-headed, and always handled the most complicated of my business problems, without burdening me down with the details of what he'd gone through in straightening out some of the messes I got myself into from missing show dates. He had never relayed the embarrassing questions he must have had to answer when I'd been in trouble.
[Original Source: "Man In Black," by Johnny Cash 1975]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.