Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Prince Feisal (Character)
from Lawrence of Arabia (1962)
- Paris 1919: Un traité pour la paix (2009) (TV) Played by Nordine Ouchene (as Feisal)
- "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles"
- Paris, May 1919 (1993) TV episode, Played by Anthony Zaki (as King Feisal)
- "Great Performances"
- A Dangerous Man: Lawrence After Arabia (1992) TV episode, Played by Alexander Siddig (as Feisal)
- Lawrence of Arabia (1962) Played by Alec Guinness
- Sirocco (1951) Played by Jeff Corey (as Feisal)
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Winds of Change (2008) (V) Played by Anthony Zaki (as King Feisal)
Prince Feisal: My friend Lawrence, if I may call him that. "My friend Lawrence". How many men will claim the right to use that phrase? How proudly! He longs for the greenness of his native land. He pines for the Gothic cottages of Surrey, is it not? Already in imagination, he catches trout and engages in all the activities of the English gentleman.
General Allenby: That's me you're describing, sir, not Colonel Lawrence.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.