Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Prince Feisal (Character)
from Lawrence of Arabia (1962)
- Paris 1919: Un traité pour la paix (2009) (TV) Played by Nordine Ouchene (as Feisal)
- "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles"
- Paris, May 1919 (1993) TV episode, Played by Anthony Zaki (as King Feisal)
- "Great Performances"
- A Dangerous Man: Lawrence After Arabia (1992) TV episode, Played by Alexander Siddig (as Feisal)
- Lawrence of Arabia (1962) Played by Alec Guinness
- Sirocco (1951) Played by Jeff Corey (as Feisal)
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Winds of Change (2008) (V) Played by Anthony Zaki (as King Feisal)
Prince Feisal: Well, General, I will leave you. Major Lawrence doubtless has reports to make upon my people and their weakness, and the need to keep them weak in the British interest... and the French interest too, of course. We must not forget the French now...
General Allenby: [indignantly] I've told you, sir, no such treaty exists.
Prince Feisal: Yes, General, you have lied most bravely, but not convincingly. I know this treaty does exist.
T.E. Lawrence: Treaty, sir?
Prince Feisal: He does it better than you, General. But then, of course, he is almost an Arab.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.