Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Prince Feisal (Character)
from Lawrence of Arabia (1962)
- Paris 1919: Un traité pour la paix (2009) (TV) Played by Nordine Ouchene (as Feisal)
- "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles"
- Paris, May 1919 (1993) TV episode, Played by Anthony Zaki (as King Feisal)
- "Great Performances"
- A Dangerous Man: Lawrence After Arabia (1992) TV episode, Played by Alexander Siddig (as Feisal)
- Lawrence of Arabia (1962) Played by Alec Guinness
- Sirocco (1951) Played by Jeff Corey (as Feisal)
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Winds of Change (2008) (V) Played by Anthony Zaki (as King Feisal)
Prince Feisal: There's nothing further here for a warrior. We drive bargains. Old men's work. Young men make wars, and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men. Courage and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace. And the vices of peace are the vices of old men. Mistrust and caution. It must be so. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.