Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
T.E. Lawrence (Character)
from Lawrence of Arabia (1962)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- Lawrence of Zombania (2004) Played by Wesley Hunt
- Lawrence of Arabia: The Battle for the Arab World (2003) (TV) Played by Michael Maloney (as T. E. Lawrence) / George Pagliero (as Young T.E. Lawrence)
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Daredevils of the Desert (1999) (V) Played by Douglas Henshall
- "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles"
- Palestine, October 1917 (1993) TV episode, Played by Douglas Henshall
- Paris, May 1919 (1993) TV episode, Played by Douglas Henshall
- "Great Performances"
- A Dangerous Man: Lawrence After Arabia (1992) TV episode, Played by Ralph Fiennes (as T. E. Lawrence)
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- Ross (1970) TV episode, Played by Ian McKellen
- Lawrence d'Arabia (1969) (TV) Played by Ugo Pagliai (as Lawrence)
- Flieger Ross (1966) (TV) Played by Klausjürgen Wussow (as Lawrence)
- Lawrence of Arabia (1962) Played by Peter O'Toole
- Prometheus (2012/I) Played by Peter O'Toole
- "Moguls & Movie Stars: A History of Hollywood"
- Fade Out, Fade In (2010) TV episode, Played by Peter O'Toole
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Winds of Change (2008) (V) Played by Douglas Henshall
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Peter O'Toole
- Filmmakers vs. Tycoons (2005) Played by Peter O'Toole
... aka "Cineastas contra magnates" - Spain (original title)
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: My First Adventure (2000) (TV) Played by Joseph Bennett (as T. E. Lawrence)
Farraj: Lord, can we not rest?
[riding on the camel along with Lawrence and Daud]
T.E. Lawrence: I told you, no rest till they know that I have Aqaba... Have you two slept in beds? Farraj? Daud? With sheets?
[they nod like saying no]
T.E. Lawrence: Tomorrow the finest sheets in the finest room, in the finest hotel in Cairo. I promise.
Daud: Then it shall be so, Lord.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.