Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Movie Characters' Off-Screen Poses
- Movie Magi: The Ultimate Gift
- Nerdiest looking male character
- Characters Featured In Empire And Premiere's Best Characters Lists
- My Favorite Monologue is ...
- Gender Swap! Classic male characters to be played by a woman?
- I want my lawyer...
- The Hero Types
- The Littlest Oscars: Your Favorite Performance by a Child Nominee
- Bespectacled Characters (Part I: Movies)
Atticus Finch (Character)
from To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)
|Photos (See all 19 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- Strictly Courtroom (2008) (TV) Played by Gregory Peck
- Passage à l'acte (1993) Played by Gregory Peck
Atticus Finch: [his closing statement] To begin with, this case should never have come to trial. The state has not produced one iota of medical evidence that the crime Tom Robinson is charged with ever took place... It has relied instead upon the testimony of two witnesses, whose evidence has not only been called into serious question on cross-examination... See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.