Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- The Hero Types
- Movie Magi: The Ultimate Gift
- Nerdiest looking male character
- The Littlest Oscars: Your Favorite Performance by a Child Nominee
- Gender Swap! Classic male characters to be played by a woman?
- I want my lawyer...
- Favorite Bookworm
- My Favorite Monologue is ...
- Bespectacled Characters (Part I: Movies)
- Movie Characters' Off-Screen Poses
Atticus Finch (Character)
from To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 14)|
- Strictly Courtroom (2008) (TV) Played by Gregory Peck
- Passage à l'acte (1993) Played by Gregory Peck
Atticus Finch: I remember when my daddy gave me that gun. He told me that I should never point it at anything in the house; and that he'd rather I'd shoot at tin cans in the backyard. But he said that sooner or later he supposed the temptation to go after birds would be too much, and that I could shoot all the blue jays I wanted - if I could hit 'em; but to remember it was a sin to kill a mockingbird.
Atticus Finch: Well, I reckon because mockingbirds don't do anything but make music for us to enjoy. They don't eat people's gardens, don't nest in the corncrib, they don't do one thing but just sing their hearts out for us.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.