Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Movie Characters' Off-Screen Poses
- Favorite Bookworm
- Characters Featured In Empire And Premiere's Best Characters Lists
- Oscar-winning Heroes - Part I: Real People
- Gender Swap! Classic male characters to be played by a woman?
- My Favorite Monologue is ...
- Movie Magi: The Ultimate Gift
- I want my lawyer...
- Bespectacled Characters (Part I: Movies)
- The Littlest Oscars: Your Favorite Performance by a Child Nominee
Atticus Finch (Character)
from To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 14)|
- Strictly Courtroom (2008) (TV) Played by Gregory Peck
- Passage à l'acte (1993) Played by Gregory Peck
Atticus Finch: There are some things that you're not old enough to understand just yet. There's been some high talk around town to the effect that I shouldn't do much about defending this man.
Scout: If you shouldn't be defending him, then why are you doing it?
Atticus Finch: For a number of reasons. The main one is that if I didn't, I couldn't hold my head up in town. I couldn't even tell you or Jem not to do somethin' again.
[he puts his arm around her]
Atticus Finch: You're gonna hear some ugly talk about this in school. But I want you to promise me one thing: That you won't get into fights over it, no matter what they say to you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.