Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Gender Swap! Classic male characters to be played by a woman?
- Oscar-winning Heroes - Part I: Real People
- Movie Characters' Off-Screen Poses
- My Favorite Monologue is ...
- The Hero Types
- The Littlest Oscars: Your Favorite Performance by a Child Nominee
- Movie Magi: The Ultimate Gift
- Favorite Bookworm
- Characters Featured In Empire And Premiere's Best Characters Lists
- Nerdiest looking male character
Atticus Finch (Character)
from To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)
|Photos (See all 19 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 14)|
- Strictly Courtroom (2008) (TV) Played by Gregory Peck
- Passage à l'acte (1993) Played by Gregory Peck
Atticus Finch: Good Lord, I must be losin' my memory. I can't remember whether Jem is twelve or thirteen. Anyway, it'll have to come before the county court. Of course, it's a clear-cut case of self-defense. I'll uh, well I'll run down to the office...
Sheriff Tate: Mr. Finch... do you think Jem killed Bob Ewell? Is that what you think? Your boy never stabbed him.
[Atticus and Sheriff Heck Tate look at Boo]
Sheriff Tate: Bob Ewell fell on his knife - he killed himself. There's a black man dead for no reason. Now the man responsible for it is dead. Let the dead bury the dead this time, Mr. Finch. I never heard tell it was against the law for any citizen to do his utmost to prevent a crime from being committed...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.