Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Acrobatic Action Film Femmes
- Which character played by Angelina Jolie is the sexiest?
- Face-off: Mr. Smith vs Mrs. Smith
- Females with Guns
- Hit-Men Pairings
- Bickering Couples
- Greatest dance scene in a non-musical?
- Marie Claire's 25 Iconic Movie Couples
- How often do you go out to the movies?
Jane Smith (Character)
from Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)
|Photos (See all 26 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
John Smith: The first time we met, what was your first thought?
Jane Smith: You tell me.
John Smith: I thought... I thought you looked like Christmas morning, I don't know how else to say it.
Jane Smith: And why are you telling me this now?
John Smith: I guess in the end you start thinking about the beginning... so there it is, I thought you should know.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.