Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Small Business Saturday: Your Favorite Underdog-Business
- Pitt, Cruise, DiCaprio and Depp, what should they have won the Oscar for?
- I want to quit my corporate day-job just like...
- My Greatest Hits
- Best movie break-up line?
- Movie Still That Best Captures the Romance
- The Narrators
- Cheesiest Movie Quotes
- My Favorite Monologue is ...
Jerry Maguire (Character)
from Jerry Maguire (1996)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
Ray: D'you know that the human head weighs 8 pounds?
Jerry Maguire: Did you know that Troy Aikman, in only six years, has passed for 16,303 yards?
Ray: D'you know that bees and dogs can smell fear?
Jerry Maguire: Did you know that the career record for hits is 4,256 by Pete Rose who is NOT in the Hall of Fame?
Ray: D'you know that my next door neighbor has three rabbits?
Jerry Maguire: I... I can't compete with that!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.