Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Charles Frohman (Character)
from Finding Neverland (2004)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Finding Neverland (2004) Played by Dustin Hoffman
- "The Lost Boys"
- An Awfully Big Adventure (1978) TV episode, Played by William Hootkins
- Dark and Sinister Man (1978) TV episode, Played by William Hootkins
- We Set Out to Be Wrecked (1978) TV episode, Played by William Hootkins
- Ziegfeld: The Man and His Women (1978) (TV) Played by Nehemiah Persoff
- Till the Clouds Roll By (1946) Played by Harry Hayden
- The Great Ziegfeld (1936) Played by Edwin Maxwell
J.M. Barrie: We'll get them with the next one, Charles, I promise.
Charles Frohman: Of course we will, James.
J.M. Barrie: I know you put a lot into this one.
Charles Frohman: A fortune, James, but I am fortunate because I can afford to lose a fortune.
J.M. Barrie: Can you?
Charles Frohman: No, I can't.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.