Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- 25 Oscar-winning villains ...
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
- Happy Birthday Mr. Hackman! (Jan 30)
- Harmless Nicknames, Dangerous Characters
- Oscar nod with a cowboy hat
- I would crack under pressure if interrogated by...
- And the vilest villain from a Best Picture winner ...
- Bad Movie Cops!
Little Bill Daggett (Character)
from Unforgiven (1992)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
Little Bill Daggett: [to W. W. Beauchamp, referring to the passage in Beauchamp's book where English Bob claims to have killed "Two Gun" Corcoran because Corcoran insulted a lady's honor] Yeah, well, a lotta folks did call him "Two Gun," but that wasn't because he was sportin' two pistols. No, it was because he had a dick that was so big, it was longer than the barrel on that Walther Colt that he carried. And the only insultin' he ever did was to stick that thing of his into this French lady that English Bob here was kinda sweet on. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.