Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Daredevil (2003)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Deadpool and Black Panther: The Gauntlet (2016) Played by Casey S. Wagner
- Spider-Man and the Rise of Darkness (2014) (V) Played by Eddie Hernandez
- "Avengers Assemble!"
- Villains Therapy (2014) TV episode, Played by Chris Burns
- Nerd Love (2014) Played by Chris Burns
- Venom: Truth in Journalism (2013) Played by Derek Mears
... aka "La vérité en journalisme" - USA (alternative title)
- Deadpool: A Typical Tuesday (2012) (V) Played by Chris Burns
- "The Deadpool Series: Fan Films" Played by Michael Galusick / Stephen Shaw
- Batman and Deadpool (2011) TV episode, Played by Stephen Shaw
- Deadpool Crossing (2010) TV episode, Played by Stephen Shaw
- It's a Wonderful Deadpool (2010) TV episode, Played by Stephen Shaw
- Punisher '79-82 (2010) Played by Matthew Jenkins
- Elektra: The Hand & the Devil (2009) Played by Damien Colletti
- Daredevil (2003) Played by Colin Farrell
... aka "Daredevil: A Daring New Vision" - USA (director's cut (DVD title))
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes (2013) (VG) Played by David Boat
- Marvel Heroes (2013) (VG) Played by Rick D. Wasserman
- Marvel Super Hero Squad Online (2011) (VG) Played by Crispin Freeman
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (2009) (VG) Played by Brian Bloom
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (2006) (VG) Played by Peter Lurie
- The Punisher (2004) (VG) Played by Steve Blum
[Father Everett finds Daredevil, badly wounded, in the church; Bullseye enters in pursuit and sends a throwing star into the wall above the Father's head]
Bullseye: The first one's a warning... padre.
Daredevil: Is there a back door out of here?
Father Everett: Yes.
Daredevil: Take it!
Father Everett: What about you?
Daredevil: I'm gonna finish this.
Father Everett: You can't fight like this, son!
Daredevil: Have faith, Father. Isn't that right?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.