Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Det. Nordberg (Character)
from The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! (1988)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult (1994) Played by O.J. Simpson (as Nordberg)
- The Naked Gun 2½: The Smell of Fear (1991) Played by O.J. Simpson
... aka "The Naked Gun 2 1/2" - Canada (English title)
- The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! (1988) Played by O.J. Simpson (as Nordberg) / Susan Beaubian (as Mrs. Nordberg)
- "Police Squad!"
- Testimony of Evil (Dead Men Don't Laugh) (1982) TV episode, Played by Peter Lupus (as Norberg)
- Rendezvous at Big Gulch (Terror in the Neighborhood) (1982) TV episode, Played by Peter Lupus (as Norberg)
- Revenge and Remorse (The Guilty Alibi) (1982) TV episode, Played by Peter Lupus (as Norberg)
- The Butler Did It (A Bird in the Hand) (1982) TV episode, Played by Peter Lupus (as Norberg)
[Nordberg is being visited in the hospital by his wife, Wilma, along with Frank and Ed, after Nordberg had barely survived a massive gunfire by a group of ruffians. Wilma is taking the unfortunate circumstance pretty hard, and with no help from Frank's blunt assumptions and remarks about the situation]
Mrs. Nordberg: Oh, my poor Nordberg! He was such a good man, Frank. He never wanted to hurt anyone. Who would do such a thing?
Ed: It's hard to tell.
Frank: [being blunt] A roving gang of thugs, a blackmailer, an angry husband, a gay lover...
Ed: Frank, get a hold of yourself!
Frank: A good cop, needlessly cut down and ambushed by some cowardly hoodlum.
Ed: That's no way for a man to die.
Frank: [being blunt] Ah, you're right, Ed. A parachute not opening... that's a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine... having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that's the way I wanna go!
Mrs. Nordberg: [Wilma sobs again] Oh... Frank! Oh, this is terrible!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.