Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Monsters in Love
- Pitt, Cruise, DiCaprio and Depp, what should they have won the Oscar for?
- Sharp Hands
- Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy Couple
- Face-Off: Can't Quite Put a Finger on It!
- #1 Johnny Depp Character in a Tim Burton Film?
- Best looking Emo/Gothic Male Character
- Favorite character with lack of social skills
- The Pain of the Friendzone
- What would you dress as for Halloween?
Edward Scissorhands (Character)
from Edward Scissorhands (1990)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Once Upon A... Anonymous"
- Emma's Hat (2013) TV episode, Played by Colin Kramer
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Lois Comes Out of Her Shell (2012) TV episode, Played by Johnny Depp
- Breaking Wind (2012) Played by Eric Tiede
- "The Next Best Thing: Who Is the Greatest Celebrity Impersonator?"
... aka "The Next Best Thing" - USA (short title)
- Las Vegas Auditions (2007) TV episode, Played by Hillary Hindi
- "The Hillywood Show" (2006) TV series Played by Hillary Hindi
- Edward Scissorhands (1990) Played by Johnny Depp
... aka "Scissorhands" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
Host-TV: Quite a story, yes? Any questions for Edward? Yeah, get way over. Stand right up.
Audience Member #1: What's been the best part of your new life here in town?
Edward: The friends I made.
Host-TV: Any other questions?
Audience Member #2: Have you ever thought of having corrective surgery or prosthetics? I know a doctor that might be able to help you.
Edward: I'd like to meet him.
Host-TV: We'll give that name after the show. Thank you very much. That's very nice. Anyone else? Yes, stand right up.
Audience Member #3: But if you had regular hands you'd be like everyone else.
Edward: Yes, I know.
Host-TV: I think he'd like that.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.