Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Philip Henslowe (Character)
from Shakespeare in Love (1998)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- "Blank Verse"
- Act 5 Scene 2 (2013) TV episode, Played by Paul Griggs
- Act 4 Scene 2 (2013) TV episode, Played by Paul Griggs
- Act 3 Scene 4 (2013) TV episode, Played by Paul Griggs
- Act 3 Scene 1 (2013) TV episode, Played by Paul Griggs (as Phillip Henslowe)
- Act 2 Scene 3 (2013) TV episode, Played by Paul Griggs
- Anonymous (2011/I) Played by John Keogh
- Shakespeare in Love (1998) Played by Geoffrey Rush
- "The Golden Age"
- The Theatres: Ben Jonson (1967) TV episode, Played by Derek Francis (as Philip Henslow)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Will Shakespeare (1953) TV episode, Played by Wilfrid Lawson (as Henslowe)
- Will Shakespeare (1938) (TV) Played by Basil Gill (as Henslowe)
Hugh Fennyman: How much is that, Mr Frees?
Frees: Twenty pounds to the penny, Mr. Fennyman.
Hugh Fennyman: Correct.
Philip Henslowe: But I have to pay the actors and the author.
Hugh Fennyman: Share of the profits.
Philip Henslowe: There's never any.
Hugh Fennyman: Of course not.
Philip Henslowe: Oh, oh, Mr. Fennyman. I think you might have hit upon something.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.