Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Americans Speak British, Brits Speak American
- AMPAS Hollywood Costume Exhibit
- Most Memorable Character to win Oscar Best Actress in past 26 Years
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- MTV's Best Kisses
- Marie Claire's 25 Iconic Movie Couples
- Actresses in Male Parts
- Oscar winning performances...Live!
- Beautiful Crowns
Viola De Lesseps (Character)
from Shakespeare in Love (1998)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- "The Many Faces of..."
- Dame Judi Dench (2011) TV episode, Played by Gwyneth Paltrow
- La taquigrafia i la Viagra (2008) TV episode, Played by Gwyneth Paltrow
- Oscar, que empiece el espectáculo (2008) (TV) Played by Gwyneth Paltrow (as Viola de Lesseps)
- "Movie Connections"
- Shakespeare in Love (2007) TV episode, Played by Gwyneth Paltrow
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Gwyneth Paltrow
William Shakespeare: I have a wife, yes, and I cannot marry the daughter of Sir Robert De Lesseps. You needed no wife come from Stratford to tell you that, and yet, you let me come to your bed.
Viola De Lesseps: Calf-love. I loved the writer and gave up the prize for a sonnet.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.