Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Det. Axel Foley (Character)
from Beverly Hills Cop (1984)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- Beverly Hills Cop 4 (2016) Played by Eddie Murphy (as Axel Foley)
- Beverly Hills Cop (2013) (TV) Played by Eddie Murphy
... aka "Clerks: The Animated Series" - International (English title)
... aka "Clerks: Uncensored" - USA (DVD title)
- Dante and Randal and Jay and Silent Bob and a Bunch of New Characters and Lando Take Part in a Whole Bunch of Movie Parodies... (2001) TV episode, Played by Phil LaMarr (as Axel Foley)
- A Dissertation on the American Justice System by People Who Have Never Been Inside a Courtroom, Let Alone Know Anything About the Law, But Have Seen Way Too Many Legal Thrillers (2000) TV episode, Played by Phil LaMarr (as Axel Foley)
- Beverly Hills Cop III (1994) Played by Eddie Murphy
... aka "Beverly Hills Cop 3" - Japan (English title)
- Beverly Hills Cop II (1987) Played by Eddie Murphy (as Axel Foley)
... aka "Beverly Hills Cop 2" - Japan (English title)
- Beverly Hills Cop (1984) Played by Eddie Murphy (as Axel Foley)
Axel Foley: [outside the crime scene in front of Axel's apartment building after Mike is killed] Look, I heard a rumor that you're gonna use Rand on this case, and, between the two of us, the guy doesn't know the time of day.
Inspector Douglas Todd: Don't mess with me now, Axel.
Axel Foley: It's the first time he's left his desk in 12 years!
Inspector Douglas Todd: At least he's had 12 years. Anyway, it's a homicide case and it belongs to Rand. Now go to the hospital!
Axel Foley: Well, you don't mind if I ask around a little bit, do you?
Inspector Douglas Todd: Don't do a damn thing! It's Rand's case. Your ass is skating on thin ice as it is!
Axel Foley: Hey, look, we're talking about a friend of mine, here!
Inspector Douglas Todd: Yes, we are, aren't we! Now, let's take a close look at that. One, a hoodlum friend. Two, a professional hit. Three, in a cop's apartment. This whole thing stinks to high heaven!
Axel Foley: How do you know it was a professional hit?
Inspector Douglas Todd: I didn't just walk into this town from the cotton fields! Whoever killed your friend wasn't worried about your little narrow ass. If they were, you'd be lyin' beside him in that meat wagon. Just don't do a damn thing. Stay out of this!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.