Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Det. Axel Foley (Character)
from Beverly Hills Cop (1984)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- Beverly Hills Cop 4 (????) Played by Eddie Murphy (as Axel Foley)
- Beverly Hills Cop (2013) (TV) Played by Eddie Murphy
... aka "Clerks: The Animated Series" - International (English title)
... aka "Clerks: Uncensored" - USA (DVD title)
- Dante and Randal and Jay and Silent Bob and a Bunch of New Characters and Lando Take Part in a Whole Bunch of Movie Parodies... (2001) TV episode, Played by Phil LaMarr (as Axel Foley)
- A Dissertation on the American Justice System by People Who Have Never Been Inside a Courtroom, Let Alone Know Anything About the Law, But Have Seen Way Too Many Legal Thrillers (2000) TV episode, Played by Phil LaMarr (as Axel Foley)
- Beverly Hills Cop III (1994) Played by Eddie Murphy
... aka "Beverly Hills Cop 3" - Japan (English title)
- Beverly Hills Cop II (1987) Played by Eddie Murphy (as Axel Foley)
... aka "Beverly Hills Cop 2" - Japan (English title)
- Beverly Hills Cop (1984) Played by Eddie Murphy (as Axel Foley)
Sidney Bernstein: [on the phone] Naturally. I can see- Yeah, yeah. I mean I-I understand. Somebody- W-wait-
[off the phone]
Sidney Bernstein: Oh, oh, oh. Come right in. Don't let the fact that my door's closed dissuade you in any way from entering my office.
Axel Foley: Sir, we're with the Beverly Hills Police Department. Are you Mr. Sidney Bernstein?
Sidney Bernstein: Yes. Lucky guess.
Axel Foley: Well, sir, you have 25 unpaid parking tickets, we have a warrant for your arrest.
Sidney Bernstein: 25? What 25?
Axel Foley: You have 25 unpaid parking tickets, sir.
Sidney Bernstein: I-I pay my tickets. I pay - I pay all my tickets.
Axel Foley: Sir, do you own a Black Mercedes-Benz, License Plates number CRL-507?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.