Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Det. Axel Foley (Character)
from Beverly Hills Cop (1984)
|Photos (See all 53 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Beverly Hills Cop 4 (????) Played by Eddie Murphy (as Axel Foley)
- Beverly Hills Cop (2013) (TV) Played by Eddie Murphy
... aka "Clerks: The Animated Series" - International (English title)
... aka "Clerks: Uncensored" - USA (DVD title)
- Dante and Randal and Jay and Silent Bob and a Bunch of New Characters and Lando Take Part in a Whole Bunch of Movie Parodies... (2001) TV episode, Played by Phil LaMarr (as Axel Foley)
- A Dissertation on the American Justice System by People Who Have Never Been Inside a Courtroom, Let Alone Know Anything About the Law, But Have Seen Way Too Many Legal Thrillers (2000) TV episode, Played by Phil LaMarr (as Axel Foley)
- Beverly Hills Cop III (1994) Played by Eddie Murphy
... aka "Beverly Hills Cop 3" - Japan (English title)
- Beverly Hills Cop II (1987) Played by Eddie Murphy (as Axel Foley)
... aka "Beverly Hills Cop 2" - Japan (English title)
- Beverly Hills Cop (1984) Played by Eddie Murphy (as Axel Foley)
Jon Flint: [after an 'incident' at Wonder World, the trio is at a bar talking about Dewald being Todd's murderer] Axel... don't you think that you're mistaken? That Dewald probably juts resembles Todd's killer?
Axel: I made the guy in Detroit. It was Dewald.
Jon Flint: Ellis Dewald is owner of the most private police force in Southern California. He works with us! With the L.A.P.D... hell with the governor's office! Everybody loves him.
Det. Sgt. William 'Billy' Rosewood: He's even getting an award tonight from the National Board of Security Agencies.
Jon Flint: Axel look, it's obvious that you're distraught and looking for justice... not to mention revenge. But... is it possible that you want it so badly, that you saw a man who bore a slight resemblance?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.