Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Det. Axel Foley (Character)
from Beverly Hills Cop (1984)
|Photos (See all 91 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Beverly Hills Cop 4 (????) Played by Eddie Murphy (as Axel Foley)
- Beverly Hills Cop (2013) (TV) Played by Eddie Murphy
... aka "Clerks: The Animated Series" - International (English title)
... aka "Clerks: Uncensored" - USA (DVD title)
- Dante and Randal and Jay and Silent Bob and a Bunch of New Characters and Lando Take Part in a Whole Bunch of Movie Parodies... (2001) TV episode, Played by Phil LaMarr (as Axel Foley)
- A Dissertation on the American Justice System by People Who Have Never Been Inside a Courtroom, Let Alone Know Anything About the Law, But Have Seen Way Too Many Legal Thrillers (2000) TV episode, Played by Phil LaMarr (as Axel Foley)
- Beverly Hills Cop III (1994) Played by Eddie Murphy
... aka "Beverly Hills Cop 3" - Japan (English title)
- Beverly Hills Cop II (1987) Played by Eddie Murphy (as Axel Foley)
... aka "Beverly Hills Cop 2" - Japan (English title)
- Beverly Hills Cop (1984) Played by Eddie Murphy (as Axel Foley)
Jon Flint: Look, isn't it just possible that you're mistaken, Foley? That Ellis Dewald just resembles Todd's killer?
Axel: I made the guy in Detroit. It was Dewald.
Jon Flint: I mean, Dewald is the head of the largest private police department in Southern California. I mean, he works with us! With the L.A.P.D. Hell, with the governor's office! Everybody loves him.
Det. Sgt. William 'Billy' Rosewood: He's even getting an award tonight from the National Association of Security Agencies.
Jon Flint: Axel, it's understandable that you're distraught and-and looking for justice, and not to mention revenge. But, isn't it just possible that you - that you want it so much, that you saw your killer in a man who bore a slight resemblance?
Det. Sgt. William 'Billy' Rosewood: Hell, we run into this all the time in police work, Axel.
Axel: Where's Dewald getting that award tonight?
Jon Flint: Axel, don't.
Axel: Hey Flint, your friend Dewald it foul, okay? I know he's foul and I'm goin' down to this award show tonight and I'm gonna put some pressure on him and maybe I'll panic him into doing something stupid.
Det. Sgt. William 'Billy' Rosewood: Axel, if you go to that dinner tonight... I'm going with you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.