Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Col. Samuel Trautman (Character)
from First Blood (1982)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Eviscerated Post-Coital by a Six Foot Mantis (2012) TV episode, Played by Abraham Benrubi
- Rambo! (2011) Played by Rich Talarico (as Colonel Samuel Trautman)
- Cyborg Clone Rambocop 12: This Time It's Personal the Revenge Redux Reloaded to the Limit (2011) Played by Dennis Kreusler (as Col. Sam Troutman)
- "Rambo: No Blood" Played by Myke Chilian (as Colonel Salmon)
- Episode #1.2 (2008) TV episode, Played by Myke Chilian (as Colonel Salmon)
- Episode #1.1 (2008) TV episode, Played by Myke Chilian (as Colonel Salmon)
- Rambo III (1988) Played by Richard Crenna
... aka "Rambo: First Blood Part III" - Malaysia (English title)
... aka "Rambo: The Force of Freedom" - USA (long title)
- Horror of the Highlands (1986) TV episode, Played by Alan Oppenheimer
- Change of Face (1986) TV episode, Played by Alan Oppenheimer
- S.A.V.A.G.E. Space (1986) TV episode, Played by Alan Oppenheimer
- The Twin Within (1986) TV episode, Played by Alan Oppenheimer
- Sepulcher of Power (1986) TV episode, Played by Alan Oppenheimer
- Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985) Played by Richard Crenna
- First Blood (1982) Played by Richard Crenna (as Trautman)
... aka "Rambo: First Blood" - USA (informal title)
... aka "Rambo" - Japan (English title)
Colonel Trautman: You expect sympathy? You started this damn war! Now you'll have to deal with it!
Zaysen: And we will. It is just a matter of time before we achieve a complete victory.
Colonel Trautman: Yeah, well, there won't be a victory! Every day, your war machines lose ground to a bunch of POORLY-armed, POORLY-equipped freedom fighters! The fact is that you underestimated your competition. If you'd studied your history, you'd know that these people have never given up to anyone. They'd rather DIE, than be slaves to an invading army. You can't defeat a people like that. We tried! We already had our Vietnam! Now you're gonna have yours!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.