Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Col. Samuel Trautman (Character)
from First Blood (1982)
|Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Eviscerated Post-Coital by a Six Foot Mantis (2012) TV episode, Played by Abraham Benrubi
- Rambo! (2011) Played by Rich Talarico (as Colonel Samuel Trautman)
- Cyborg Clone Rambocop 12: This Time It's Personal the Revenge Redux Reloaded to the Limit (2011) Played by Dennis Kreusler (as Col. Sam Troutman)
- "Rambo: No Blood" (2008) TV series Played by Myke Chilian (as Colonel Salmon)
- Rambo III (1988) Played by Richard Crenna
... aka "Rambo: First Blood Part III" - Malaysia (English title)
... aka "Rambo: The Force of Freedom" - USA (long title)
- Horror of the Highlands (1986) TV episode, Played by Alan Oppenheimer
- Change of Face (1986) TV episode, Played by Alan Oppenheimer
- S.A.V.A.G.E. Space (1986) TV episode, Played by Alan Oppenheimer
- The Twin Within (1986) TV episode, Played by Alan Oppenheimer
- Sepulcher of Power (1986) TV episode, Played by Alan Oppenheimer
- Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985) Played by Richard Crenna
- First Blood (1982) Played by Richard Crenna (as Trautman)
... aka "Rambo" - USA (TV title)
... aka "Rambo" - Japan (English title)
Trautman: I don't think you understand. I didn't come to rescue Rambo from you. I came here to rescue you from him.
Teasle: Well, we all appreciate your concern Colonel, I will try to be extra careful!
Trautman: I'm just amazed he allowed any of your posse to live.
Teasle: Is that right?
Trautman: Strictly speaking, he slipped up. You're lucky to be breathing.
Teasle: That's just great. Colonel, you came out here to find out why one of your machines blew a gasket!
Trautman: You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.