Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Words Can Hurt
- Worst Partner for an Egg Toss
- Improvising is the... uh... the best!
- Your favourite mischievous (live action) film duo
- Iconic Friendships
- Man Child Characters
- Face-Off: Dumb & Dumber's Harry vs. Lloyd
- Favorite Movie Bromance?
- Worst Hairdo in Movies
- My Dear Poll...
Harry Dunne (Character)
from Dumb and Dumber (1994)
|Photos (See all 125 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Dumb and Dumber To (2014) Played by Jeff Daniels (as Harry) / Dalton E. Gray (as Young Harry)
... aka "Dumb and Dumber 2" - USA (informal title)
- Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd (2003) Played by Derek Richardson
- "Dumb and Dumber"
... aka "Dumb and Dumber: The Animated Series" - USA (long title)
- Harry Canary/Alienated (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Chipped Dip/Laundryland Lunacy (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Bootcampers/Overbite in Paradise (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Home Cookin' (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Brain, Brain, Go Away (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Dumb and Dumber (1994) Played by Jeff Daniels
... aka "Dumb Happens" - , USA (working title)
... aka "Dumb & Dumber" - Canada (English title) (imdb display title)
... aka "Mr. Dumber" - Japan (English title)
- "5 Second Movies"
- Dumb and Dumber (2008) TV episode, Played by Jeff Daniels
- ¿De qué te ríes? (2006) (TV) Played by Jeff Daniels
[Joe Mentalino is having an ulcer attack]
Lloyd Christmas: He's resisting me!
Harry Dunne: Here.
[puts some pills in Mentalino's mouth]
Harry Dunne: Here you go. Here you go. Here you go.
Lloyd Christmas: Pills! Pills are good! Pills are good!
Harry Dunne: Drink 'em down. There you go. There you go, big guy. You want some ketchup and mustard? That helped us.
[Mentalino sees the rat poison bottle]
Joe Mentalino: Son of a bitch!
[stomach gurgles and he dies]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.