Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harry Dunne (Character)
from Dumb & Dumber (1994)
|Photos (See all 35 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Dumb and Dumber To (2014) Played by Jeff Daniels (as Harry) / Dalton E. Gray (as Young Harry)
... aka "Dumb and Dumber 2" - USA (informal title)
- Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd (2003) Played by Derek Richardson
- "Dumb and Dumber"
... aka "Dumb and Dumber: The Animated Series" - USA (long title)
- Harry Canary/Alienated (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Chipped Dip/Laundryland Lunacy (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Bootcampers/Overbite in Paradise (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Home Cookin' (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Brain, Brain, Go Away (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Dumb & Dumber (1994) Played by Jeff Daniels
... aka "Dumb and Dumber" - USA (video box title)
... aka "Mr. Dumber" - Japan (English title)
- "5 Second Movies"
- Dumb and Dumber (2008) TV episode, Played by Jeff Daniels
- ¿De qué te ríes? (2006) (TV) Played by Jeff Daniels
Harry Dunne: So you got fired again, eh?
Lloyd Christmas: Oh yeah. They always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident, you know?
Harry Dunne: Yeah, well, I lost my job too.
Lloyd Christmas: Man, you are one pathetic loser. No offense.
Harry Dunne: No, none taken. You know what really chaps my ass though? I spent my life savings turning my van into a dog. The alarm alone cost me two hundred.
Lloyd Christmas: Hey, chicks love it. It's a shaggin' wagon.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.