Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harry Dunne (Character)
from Dumb & Dumber (1994)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Dumb and Dumber To (2014) Played by Jeff Daniels
... aka "Dumb and Dumber 2" - USA (informal title)
- Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd (2003) Played by Derek Richardson
- "Dumb and Dumber"
... aka "Dumb and Dumber: The Animated Series" - USA (long title)
- Harry Canary/Alienated (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Chipped Dip/Laundryland Lunacy (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Bootcampers/Overbite in Paradise (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Home Cookin' (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Brain, Brain, Go Away (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Dumb & Dumber (1994) Played by Jeff Daniels
... aka "Dumb and Dumber" - USA (video box title)
... aka "Mr. Dumber" - Japan (English title)
- "5 Second Movies"
- Dumb and Dumber (2008) TV episode, Played by Jeff Daniels
- ¿De qué te ríes? (2006) (TV) Played by Jeff Daniels
State Trooper: [Harry is driving fast and a cop is behind him and Lloyd] Pull over!
Harry Dunne: What?
State Trooper: Pull over!
Harry Dunne: [realizes he's holding beer bottles that Lloyd urinated in; shows his sweater] No, it's a cardigan, but thanks for noticin'!
Lloyd Christmas: Yeah, killer boots, man!
State Trooper: Pull your vehicle to the side of the road! License and registration, please. You fellas were going a little fast back there, wouldn't you say? You fellas been doing a bit of boozin', have ya? Suckin back on grandpa's old cough medicine?
Harry Dunne: No, sir.
Lloyd Christmas: No.
State Trooper: [points to the beer bottles] Yeah, well what's that?
Harry Dunne: That's nothing, sir.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.