Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harry Dunne (Character)
from Dumb & Dumber (1994)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Dumb and Dumber To (2014) Played by Jeff Daniels / Dalton E. Gray (as Young Harry)
... aka "Dumb and Dumber 2" - USA (informal title)
- Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd (2003) Played by Derek Richardson
- "Dumb and Dumber"
... aka "Dumb and Dumber: The Animated Series" - USA (long title)
- Harry Canary/Alienated (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Chipped Dip/Laundryland Lunacy (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Bootcampers/Overbite in Paradise (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Home Cookin' (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Brain, Brain, Go Away (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- Dumb & Dumber (1994) Played by Jeff Daniels
... aka "Dumb and Dumber" - USA (video box title)
... aka "Mr. Dumber" - Japan (English title)
- "5 Second Movies"
- Dumb and Dumber (2008) TV episode, Played by Jeff Daniels
- ¿De qué te ríes? (2006) (TV) Played by Jeff Daniels
Mary Swanson: Okay, how do you guys know each other?
Lloyd Christmas: We used to be best friends.
Harry Dunne: Yeah, until he turned into a back-stabber.
Lloyd Christmas: Me, a back-stabber? You've got a lot of nerve. You knew I was crazy about her!
Harry Dunne: Yeah, and you knew I was crazy about Fraida Felcher, and that didn't stop you, did it?
Lloyd Christmas: What do you mean?
Harry Dunne: "What do you mean?" Don't deny it, Lloyd. Fraida told me the whole sleazy story, Mr. French Tickler! I guess we both learned a little something about each other today.
Lloyd Christmas: You said it, pal. Maybe we're not as good of friends as we thought. I mean, if one beautiful girl can rip us apart, then maybe our friendship isn't worth a damn. Maybe we should call it quits right now.
Harry Dunne: You just tell me where to sign, bud.
Lloyd Christmas: Right on my ass after you kiss it!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.