Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Face-Off: Dumb & Dumber's Harry vs. Lloyd
- Man Child Characters
- Worst Hairdo in Movies
- Movie characters that are really bad at what they do!
- Your favourite mischievous (live action) film duo
- Serial Pranksters ...
- Movie Characters on The Dating Game
- Jim Carrey Iconic Quotes
- Iconic Friendships
- Awkward Movie Questions
Lloyd Christmas (Character)
from "Dumb and Dumber" (1995)
|Photos (See all 40 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- Dumb and Dumber To (2014) Played by Jim Carrey (as Lloyd)
... aka "Dumb and Dumber 2" - USA (informal title)
- "Costello News: Webshow"
- Secuelas (2010) TV episode, Played by Francho Aijón
- Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd (2003) Played by Eric Christian Olsen / Colin Ford (as Lloyd)
- "Dumb and Dumber"
... aka "Dumb and Dumber: The Animated Series" - USA (long title)
- Harry Canary/Alienated (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Chipped Dip/Laundryland Lunacy (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Bootcampers/Overbite in Paradise (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Home Cookin' (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Brain, Brain, Go Away (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Dumb & Dumber (1994) Played by Jim Carrey
... aka "Dumb and Dumber" - USA (video box title)
... aka "Mr. Dumber" - Japan (English title)
- "5 Second Movies"
- Dumb and Dumber (2008) TV episode, Played by Jim Carrey
- ¿De qué te ríes? (2006) (TV) Played by Jim Carrey
Harry Dunne: I don't get it, Lloyd. She told me ten o' clock, sharp! Are you sure you went to the right bar?
Lloyd Christmas: Yep. I'm pretty sure. Lobby bar right by the lobby.
Harry Dunne: [sighs]
Lloyd Christmas: Maybe she just had a change of heart.
Harry Dunne: Oh, that pisses me off! That pisses me right off! I hate when women do that. She wanted to see you again! And now no? Now... Wait a minute! Wait! She must have meant ten o' clock at night!
Lloyd Christmas: Do you think...?
Harry Dunne: Why would she have you meet her in a bar at ten in the morning?
Lloyd Christmas: I just figured she was a raging alcoholic.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.