Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Awkward Movie Questions
- Iconic Friendships
- Face-Off: Dumb & Dumber's Harry vs. Lloyd
- Favorite Movie Bromance?
- Worst Partner for an Egg Toss
- Worst Hairdo in Movies
- Which of these pictures makes you LOL?
- Man Child Characters
- Movie characters that are really bad at what they do!
- Movie Characters on The Dating Game
Lloyd Christmas (Character)
from "Dumb and Dumber" (1995)
|Photos (See all 40 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- Dumb and Dumber To (2014) Played by Jim Carrey (as Lloyd)
... aka "Dumb and Dumber 2" - USA (informal title)
- "Costello News: Webshow"
- Secuelas (2010) TV episode, Played by Francho Aijón
- Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd (2003) Played by Eric Christian Olsen / Colin Ford (as Lloyd)
- "Dumb and Dumber"
... aka "Dumb and Dumber: The Animated Series" - USA (long title)
- Harry Canary/Alienated (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Chipped Dip/Laundryland Lunacy (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Bootcampers/Overbite in Paradise (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Home Cookin' (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Brain, Brain, Go Away (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Dumb & Dumber (1994) Played by Jim Carrey
... aka "Dumb and Dumber" - USA (video box title)
... aka "Mr. Dumber" - Japan (English title)
- "5 Second Movies"
- Dumb and Dumber (2008) TV episode, Played by Jim Carrey
- ¿De qué te ríes? (2006) (TV) Played by Jim Carrey
[Lewis is getting his mascot's head taken off]
Harry Dunne: Whoa! The half boy / half horse.
Lloyd Christmas: Oh! That's more of what we're looking for.
Harry Dunne: He's *super* special.
Lewis: Well... I mean, I got to get a job anyway. So if I - if I sign your thing, I can just come and go whenever I want to?
Lloyd Christmas: You were born free, and free you shall remain.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.