Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Favorite Movie Bromance?
- Worst Hairdo in Movies
- Movie characters that are really bad at what they do!
- Words Can Hurt
- The Pain of the Friendzone
- Movie Characters on The Dating Game
- Man Child Characters
- Iconic Friendships
- "Yeah, I'm talking to you, Travis Bickle"
- Face-Off: Dumb & Dumber's Harry vs. Lloyd
Lloyd Christmas (Character)
from "Dumb and Dumber" (1995)
|Photos (See all 39 | slideshow)|
- Dumb and Dumber To (2014) Played by Jim Carrey (as Lloyd)
... aka "Dumb and Dumber 2" - USA (informal title)
- "Costello News: Webshow"
- Secuelas (2010) TV episode, Played by Francho Aijón
- Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd (2003) Played by Eric Christian Olsen / Colin Ford (as Lloyd)
- "Dumb and Dumber"
... aka "Dumb and Dumber: The Animated Series" - USA (long title)
- Harry Canary/Alienated (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Chipped Dip/Laundryland Lunacy (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Bootcampers/Overbite in Paradise (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Home Cookin' (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Brain, Brain, Go Away (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Dumb & Dumber (1994) Played by Jim Carrey
... aka "Dumb and Dumber" - USA (video box title)
... aka "Mr. Dumber" - Japan (English title)
- "5 Second Movies"
- Dumb and Dumber (2008) TV episode, Played by Jim Carrey
- ¿De qué te ríes? (2006) (TV) Played by Jim Carrey
Fraida Felcher: Look, guys. It's me. Fraida Felcher.
Lloyd Christmas: Yeah, right. Like we'd be fighting over those blowfish jowls. No offense.
Fraida Felcher: Harry, Lloyd, I'm gonna say this one more time. I'm Fraida.
Lloyd Christmas: [whispers to Harry] Tattoo.
Harry Dunne: Oh, yeah. Then show us your tattoo. 'Cause Fraida had a cute little smiley face on her back, right above her bikini line. Well?
[Fraida shows her tattoo]
Harry Dunne: Hmm. It's close.
Lloyd Christmas: Mmm.
[Fraida pushes up the smiley face]
Lloyd Christmas: Oh. Hi, Fraida.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.