Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lloyd Christmas (Character)
from Dumb & Dumber (1994)
|Photos (See all 21 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Dumb and Dumber To (2014) Played by Jim Carrey
... aka "Dumb and Dumber 2" - USA (informal title)
- Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd (2003) Played by Eric Christian Olsen
- "Dumb and Dumber"
... aka "Dumb and Dumber: The Animated Series" - USA (long title)
- Harry Canary/Alienated (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Chipped Dip/Laundryland Lunacy (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Bootcampers/Overbite in Paradise (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Home Cookin' (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Brain, Brain, Go Away (1996) TV episode, Played by Matt Frewer
- Dumb & Dumber (1994) Played by Jim Carrey
... aka "Dumb and Dumber" - USA (video box title)
... aka "Mr. Dumber" - Japan (English title)
- "5 Second Movies"
- Dumb and Dumber (2008) TV episode, Played by Jim Carrey
- ¿De qué te ríes? (2006) (TV) Played by Jim Carrey
Lloyd Christmas: I'm only human, Harry! Come on! Stop being a baby. So we backtracked a tad.
Harry Dunne: A tad? A tad, Lloyd? You drove almost a sixth of the way across the country in the wrong direction! Now we don't have enough money to get to Aspen, we don't have enough money to get home, we don't have enough money to eat, we don't have enough money to sleep!
Lloyd Christmas: Well, it's not gonna do us any good sitting here whining about it. We're in a hole. We're just going to have to dig ourselves out.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.