Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Constanze Mozart (Character)
from Amadeus (1984)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- The Mozart Inquest (1986) TV episode, Played by Kate Fahy (as Constance Mozart)
- Vergeßt Mozart (1985) Played by Catarina Raacke (as Konstanze Mozart)
- Amadeus (1984) Played by Elizabeth Berridge
... aka "Amadeus: The Director's Cut" - USA (director's cut)
... aka "Peter Shaffer's Amadeus: Director's Cut" - USA (director's cut)
- "Mozart" (1982) TV series Played by Martine Chevallier (as Constance Mozart)
- Mozart in viaggio verso Praga (1974) (TV) Played by Carmen Scarpitta (as Mozart, Constanze)
- The Life and Loves of Mozart (1955) Played by Gertrud Kückelmann (as Constanze Mozart geb. Weber)
... aka "Mozart" - Austria (original title)
... aka "The Love Story of Mozart" - Hong Kong (English title) (première title)
- The Mozart Story (1948) Played by Winnie Markus (as Constanza Weber Mozart)
- Wen die Götter lieben (1942) Played by Winnie Markus (as Konstanze Weber Mozart)
- Eternal Melodies (1940) Played by Luisella Beghi (as Costanza Weber Mozart)
... aka "Melodie eterne" - Italy (original title)
- Eine kleine Nachtmusik (1940) Played by Christl Mardayn (as Mozarts Frau Constanze)
- Mozart (1936) Played by Victoria Hopper (as Constance Mozart)
... aka "Whom the Gods Love: The Original Story of Mozart and His Wife" - UK (original title)
- Mozarts Leben, Lieben und Leiden (1921) Played by Dora Kaiser (as Konstanze Mozart)
Constanze Mozart: Stop it!
Mozart: I am stopping it! Slowly. There? See? I've stopped. Now we're going back.
Constanze Mozart: No!
Mozart: Yes, yes! You don't know where you are! Here, everything goes backwards. People walk backwards, dance backwards, sing backwards, and even talk backwards.
Constanze Mozart: That's sssstupid.
Mozart: Why? People fart backwards.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.