Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Constanze Mozart (Character)
from Amadeus (1984)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- The Mozart Inquest (1986) TV episode, Played by Kate Fahy (as Constance Mozart)
- Vergeßt Mozart (1985) Played by Catarina Raacke (as Konstanze Mozart)
- Amadeus (1984) Played by Elizabeth Berridge
... aka "Amadeus: The Director's Cut" - USA (director's cut)
... aka "Peter Shaffer's Amadeus: Director's Cut" - USA (director's cut)
- "Mozart" (1982) TV series Played by Martine Chevallier (as Constance Mozart)
- Mozart in viaggio verso Praga (1974) (TV) Played by Carmen Scarpitta (as Mozart, Constanze)
- The Life and Loves of Mozart (1955) Played by Gertrud Kückelmann (as Constanze Mozart geb. Weber)
... aka "Mozart" - Austria (original title)
... aka "The Love Story of Mozart" - Hong Kong (English title) (première title)
- The Mozart Story (1948) Played by Winnie Markus (as Constanza Weber Mozart)
- Wen die Götter lieben (1942) Played by Winnie Markus (as Konstanze Weber Mozart)
... aka "The Life of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart" - USA (theatrical title)
- Eternal Melodies (1940) Played by Luisella Beghi (as Costanza Weber Mozart)
... aka "Melodie eterne" - Italy (original title)
- Eine kleine Nachtmusik (1940) Played by Christl Mardayn (as Mozarts Frau Constanze)
- Mozart (1936) Played by Victoria Hopper (as Constance Mozart)
... aka "Whom the Gods Love" - UK (original title)
- Mozarts Leben, Lieben und Leiden (1921) Played by Dora Kaiser (as Konstanze Mozart)
Emanuel Schikaneder: [to Mozart] Look, you little clown, do you know how many people I've hired for you? Do you know how many people are waiting?
Constanze Mozart: [shouting] Leave him alone! He's doing his best!
Emanuel Schikaneder: [to Mozart] I'm paying these people, don't you understand? I'm paying these people to wait while you do nothing! It's ridiculous!
Constanze Mozart: You know what's ridiculous? Your libretto, that's what's ridiculous! Only an idiot would ask Wolfie to work on that stuff! 12-foot snakes, magic flutes?
Emanuel Schikaneder: What's so intelligent about writing a Requiem mass?
Constanze Mozart: Money! Money!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.