Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Emperor Joseph II (Character)
from Amadeus (1984)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- Daas (2011) Played by Maciej Stuhr
- Etida (2010) Played by Miran Sabic
- Marie Antoinette (2006) Played by Danny Huston
- "Les jupons de la révolution"
- Marie Antoinette, reine d'un seul amour (1989) TV episode, Played by Christoph Moosbrugger (as Joseph II)
- Vergeßt Mozart (1985) Played by Zdenek Hradilák (as Joseph II.)
- Amadeus (1984) Played by Jeffrey Jones
... aka "Amadeus: The Director's Cut" - USA (director's cut)
... aka "Peter Shaffer's Amadeus: Director's Cut" - USA (director's cut)
- Amadeus (1984) (TV) Played by Paul Ioachim (as Emperor Josef II)
- "Mozart" (1982) TV series Played by Daniel Ceccaldi (as Joseph II)
- Maria Theresia (1980) (TV) Played by Marcel Philipp (as Joseph II.) / Heinz Zuber (as Joseph II.)
- "Marie-Antoinette" (1975) TV series Played by Philippe Laudenbach (as Joseph II)
- Kaiser Joseph und die Bahnwärterstochter (1962) (TV) Played by Hans Holt (as Kaiser Joseph II.)
- The Mozart Story (1948) Played by Curd Jürgens
- Wen die Götter lieben (1942) Played by Curd Jürgens
- Tanz mit dem Kaiser (1941) Played by Axel von Ambesser (as Kaiser Joseph II.)
- Der alte Fritz - 2. Ausklang (1928) Played by Peter von Hahn (as Kaiser Joseph II)
- The Old Fritz (1928) Played by Peter von Hahn (as Kaiser Joseph II)
... aka "Der alte Fritz - 1. Friede" - Germany (original title)
- The Bohemian Dancer (1926) Played by Harry Liedtke (as Kaiser Joseph II)
... aka "Die Försterchristel" - Germany (original title)
- Babicka (1922) Played by Frantisek Smolík
Marie-Antoinette: [taking tea in the royal chambers] Have you come to take me home?
Emperor Joseph: [amused] Unfortunately, I can not kidnap the queen of France... Is your hair quite tall enough today?
Emperor Joseph: Maybe you can keep a pet in there or something.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.