Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Ladies in Leather
- Author's Favorite from the First 1000 Polls
- Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy Couple
- Females with Guns
- Winners Of 'Film Character' Polls on IMDb
- The best kickass female characters of Fantasy/Sci-Fi
- Most Gorgeous Female Vampire
- Film Characters Who Usually Wear Black
- Acrobatic Action Film Femmes
from Underworld (2003)
|Photos (See all 57 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Underworld: Blood Wars (2016) Played by Kate Beckinsale
... aka "Underworld: Next Generation" - , USA (working title)
- Underworld Awakening (2012) Played by Kate Beckinsale
... aka "Underworld: New Dawn" - USA (alternative title)
- Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009) Played by Kate Beckinsale
... aka "Underworld Begins" - Japan (English title)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Underworld Should Have Ended (2006) TV episode, Played by Stephanie Fisher
- Underworld: Evolution (2006) Played by Kate Beckinsale / Lily Mo Sheen (as Young Selene)
- Underworld (2003) Played by Kate Beckinsale
Singe: For years, we've been trying to combine the bloodlines. And for years, we've failed. It was useless. Even at the cellular level, our species seemed destined to destroy each other. Yet the key, we knew... was to locate the rarest of bloodlines... a direct descendant of Alexander Corvinus... Hungarian, a warlord... who came to power in the early seasons of the fifth century. Just in time to watch a plague ravage his village. He alone survived. Somehow, his body was able to change the disease... mold it to his benefit. He became the first true immortal. And years later, he fathered at least two children... who inherited the same trait.
Viktor: The sons of the Corvinus clan. One bitten by bat, one by wolf... one to walk the lonely road of mortality as a human. It's a riduculous legend, nothing more.
Singe: That may be... but our species do have a common ancestor.
Viktor: There is a decendant of Corvinus lying there
[points to Marcus' grave]
Viktor: ... not three feet from you.
Singe: Yes. But he's already a Vampire. We needed a pure source... untainted. An exact duplicate of the original virus. The Corvinus strain itself, which we learned... was hidden away in the genetic code of his human descendants... and passed along in its dormant form... down through the ages to Michael Corvin. His blood allows for a perfect union between our species.
Viktor: There can be no such union. And to speak of it is heresy.
Singe: We'll see. Once Lucian has injected him...
Viktor: Lucian is dead.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.