Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Amy Madison (Character)
from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)
|Related Videos (see all 211)|
- "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
... aka "BtVS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Buffy" - USA (short title)
... aka "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer: The Series" - USA (long title)
... aka "Nightfall" - Japan (English title)
- The Killer in Me (2003) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Anne Allen
- Doublemeat Palace (2002) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Anne Allen
- Wrecked (2001) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Anne Allen
- Smashed (2001) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Anne Allen
- Something Blue (1999) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Anne Allen
Xander: Amy! Good to see you! You're a witch!
Amy: No, I'm not! That-that was my mom, remember?
Xander: Yeah, I'm thinking it runs in the family. I saw you working that mojo on Miss Beakman. Maybe I should go tell somebody about that.
Amy: Wha- that's not even- That is so mean!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.