Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Charles Gunn (Character)
from "Angel" (1999)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
... aka "Angel: The Series" - USA (long title)
- Not Fade Away (2004) TV episode, Played by J. August Richards
- Power Play (2004) TV episode, Played by J. August Richards
- The Girl in Question (2004) TV episode, Played by J. August Richards
- Time Bomb (2004) TV episode, Played by J. August Richards
- Origin (2004) TV episode, Played by J. August Richards
Cordelia: [about Angel] As soon as he works through his grief a little.
Charles Gunn: A little? Buff...
Cordelia: Don't say the "B" word!
Charles Gunn: The "B" word was the love of his life. And he's what, two hundred and fifty? That ain't no short life. This grief-work's gonna take more than a vacation in Sri Lanka.
Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: It isn't a vacation, it's a spiritual retreat at a monastery.
Charles Gunn: Hmm. Angel and a buncha monks in the middle of nowhere. There's a party. He shoulda got hammered and gone to Vegas like I told him.
Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: He doesn't need a lap dance, he needs some peace and quiet to work through this.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.