Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Charles Gunn (Character)
from "Angel" (1999)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 117)|
... aka "Angel: The Series" - USA (long title)
- Not Fade Away (2004) TV episode, Played by J. August Richards
- Power Play (2004) TV episode, Played by J. August Richards
- The Girl in Question (2004) TV episode, Played by J. August Richards
- Time Bomb (2004) TV episode, Played by J. August Richards
- Origin (2004) TV episode, Played by J. August Richards
Rondell: Well, if it isn't Charles Gunn, brother-at-large.
Charles Gunn: Anne, meet Rondell and George.
Anne Steele: Hi.
Rondell: Greetings. I brought the camcorder. What do you need?
Charles Gunn: Alright, I got this little neighborhood problem I promised Anne, we'd look into.
George: This got something to do with the police cracking skulls?
Charles Gunn: Well, you know about that?
Rondell: Who doesn't?
Charles Gunn: I didn't 'till today. Somebody could've filled me in.
George: You ain't been around to tell nothing to.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.