Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Charles Gunn (Character)
from "Angel" (1999)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
... aka "Angel: The Series" - USA (long title)
- Not Fade Away (2004) TV episode, Played by J. August Richards
- Power Play (2004) TV episode, Played by J. August Richards
- The Girl in Question (2004) TV episode, Played by J. August Richards
- Time Bomb (2004) TV episode, Played by J. August Richards
- Origin (2004) TV episode, Played by J. August Richards
Charles Gunn: This is making even less and less sense. You expect us to belive that Wesley... OUR Wesley just walked up to Holtz and handed him Connor?
Lorne: They've been meeting secretly at least twice for over a week now. I read that much before Wesley attacked me.
Charles Gunn: Then you read him wrong! Wesley wouldn't betray us for no reason!
Lorne: But he did. He was not taking Connor out for a stroll, Charles. When he left here with that child, he wasn't planning on coming back... ever.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.