Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jonathan Levinson (Character)
from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
- "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
... aka "BtVS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Buffy" - USA (short title)
... aka "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer: The Series" - USA (long title)
... aka "Nightfall" - Japan (English title)
- Storyteller (2003) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
- First Date (2003) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
- Never Leave Me (2002) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
- Conversations with Dead People (2002) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
- Two to Go (2002) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
Jonathan: We should have stayed in Mexico.
Andrew Wells: I didn't like it there. Everybody spoke Mexicoan.
Jonathan: You could've learned it. You learned the entire Klingon dictionary in two and a half weeks.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.