Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jonathan Levinson (Character)
from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 209)|
- "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
... aka "BtVS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Buffy" - USA (short title)
... aka "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer: The Series" - USA (long title)
... aka "Nightfall" - Japan (English title)
- Storyteller (2003) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
- First Date (2003) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
- Never Leave Me (2002) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
- Conversations with Dead People (2002) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
- Two to Go (2002) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
Jonathan Levinson: [about being stuck in the basement] I mean, I'm going Jack Torrance in here, ya know? Stuck in this basement for weeks. We rented the whole house. Can't we at least sleep upstairs?
Andrew Wells: We're on the lam. We have to lay low. Underground.
Jonathan Levinson: That's figurative doofus! Did you even read Legion of Doom?
Warren Meers: Okay, enough!
Warren Meers: Midgetor, get back to the monitors.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.