Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jonathan Levinson (Character)
from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 210)|
- "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
... aka "BtVS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Buffy" - USA (short title)
... aka "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer: The Series" - USA (long title)
... aka "Nightfall" - Japan (English title)
- Storyteller (2003) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
- First Date (2003) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
- Never Leave Me (2002) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
- Conversations with Dead People (2002) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
- Two to Go (2002) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
Jonathan: We have one more award to give out. Is Buffy Summers here tonight? Did she, um...
[the crowd turns and finds her. She looks nervous at the attention]
Jonathan: This is actually a new category. First time ever. I guess there were a lot of write-in ballots, and, um, well, t-the prom committee asked me to read this. "We're not good friends. Most of us never found the time to get to know you, but that doesn't mean we haven't noticed you. We don't talk about it much, but it's no secret that Sunnydale High isn't really like other high schools. A lot of weird stuff happens here."
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.