Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jonathan Levinson (Character)
from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 210)|
- "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
... aka "BtVS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Buffy" - USA (short title)
... aka "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer: The Series" - USA (long title)
... aka "Nightfall" - Japan (English title)
- Storyteller (2003) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
- First Date (2003) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
- Never Leave Me (2002) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
- Conversations with Dead People (2002) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
- Two to Go (2002) TV episode, Played by Danny Strong
[Jonathan and Andrew sit with Spike while Warren is working]
Andrew Wells: You're English, right?
Andrew Wells: I've seen every episode of Doctor Who. Not Red Dwarf, though, cause, um...
Jonathan: Cause it's not out yet on DVD.
Andrew Wells: Right, it's not out yet on DVD.
Spike: [shouts] Warren!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.