Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Well-Manicured Man (Character)
from The X Files (1998)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The X Files (1998) Played by John Neville (as The Well-Manicured Man)
... aka "The X Files: Fight the Future" - South Africa (English title) (cable TV title), USA (working title)
... aka "The X-Files" - USA (closing credits title)
... aka "X-Files: The Movie" - Japan (English title)
- "The X-Files"
... aka "The X Files" - Canada (original title)
... aka "X-File" - Japan (English title)
- The End (1998) TV episode, Played by John Neville
- The Red and the Black (1998) TV episode, Played by John Neville
- Patient X (1998) TV episode, Played by John Neville
- Terma (1996) TV episode, Played by John Neville
- Tunguska (1996) TV episode, Played by John Neville
- Secrets of the X Files, Part 2 (1996) (TV) Played by John Neville (as The Well-Manicured Man)
... aka "More Secrets of the X Files" - USA (alternative title)
Special Agent Fox Mulder: [looking at a vile of serum with a syringe and a note with map coordinates] What is it?
Well-Manicured Man: A weak vaccine against the virus Agent Scully has been infected with. It must be administrated within 96 hours. That leaves you little time to reach those coordinates.
Special Agent Fox Mulder: You're lying.
Well-Manicured Man: No. Though I have no means to prove otherwise. The virus is extraterrestrial. We know very little about it except that it was the original inhabitant of this planet
Special Agent Fox Mulder: A virus.
Well-Manicured Man: What is a virus but a colonizing force that cannot be defeated, living in a cave underground until it mutates and attacks.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.