Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Doggett (Character)
from "The X-Files" (1993)
- Threads of Mythology, Part 4 (2005) (V) Played by Robert Patrick
- "The X-Files"
... aka "The X Files" - USA (original title)
... aka "X-File" - Japan (English title)
- The Truth: Parts 1 & 2 (2002) TV episode, Played by Robert Patrick
- Sunshine Days (2002) TV episode, Played by Robert Patrick
- Release (2002) TV episode, Played by Robert Patrick
- William (2002) TV episode, Played by Robert Patrick
- Jump the Shark (2002) TV episode, Played by Robert Patrick
Scully: The syringes contained Roperidol, that's the same anti-psychotic medication that she was giving to Dr Richmond.
John Doggett: He's not the one calling the shots.
Scully: You still think that it was Kobold?
John Doggett: This is not about demons, it's not about demonic possession, it's about men.
Scully: Agent Doggett, have you considered that something else might be going on here?
John Doggett: I heard you say it, Agent Scully, I heard you tell a classroom full of FBI cadets - most evil in the world comes from men.
Scully: Yeah, but I also said that when science fails, we have to consider extreme possibilities. I know what you're feeling. I know your frustration. But you can't let it cloud your objectivity.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.