Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mr. Potter (Character)
from It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
- Merry Christmas, George Bailey (1997) (TV) Played by Martin Landau
- Escape from It's a Wonderful Life (1996) (TV) Played by Matt Besser
... aka "Escape from a Wonderful Life" - USA (alternative title)
- "Short Attention Span Theater"
- It's a Bunch of Wonderful Lives (1994) TV episode, Played by Joseph A. Del Duca
- It Happened One Christmas (1977) (TV) Played by Orson Welles (as Henry F. Potter)
- It's a Wonderful Life (1946) Played by Lionel Barrymore
... aka "Frank Capra's It's a Wonderful Life" - International (English title) (complete title)
- Saturday Night Live Christmas (1999) (V) Played by Jon Lovitz
... aka "Saturday Night Live Christmas Past" - USA (alternative title)
- Home Alone (1990) Played by Lionel Barrymore (as Henry F. Potter)
Mr. Potter: Peter Bailey was not a businessman. That's what killed him. Oh, I don't mean any disrespect to him, God rest his soul. He was a man of high ideals. So called. But ideals without common sense can ruin this town. Now, you take this loan here to Ernie Bishop. You know, that fellow that sits around all day on his brains in his taxi, you know. I happen to know the bank turned down this loan, but he comes *here* and we're building him a house worth five thousand dollars. Why?
George Bailey: Well, I handled that, Mr. Potter. You have all the papers there. His salary, insurance. I can personally vouch for his character.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.