Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mr. Potter (Character)
from It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
- Merry Christmas, George Bailey (1997) (TV) Played by Martin Landau
- Escape from It's a Wonderful Life (1996) (TV) Played by Matt Besser
... aka "Escape from a Wonderful Life" - USA (alternative title)
- "Short Attention Span Theater"
- It's a Bunch of Wonderful Lives (1994) TV episode, Played by Joseph A. Del Duca
- It Happened One Christmas (1977) (TV) Played by Orson Welles (as Henry F. Potter)
- It's a Wonderful Life (1946) Played by Lionel Barrymore
... aka "Frank Capra's It's a Wonderful Life" - International (English title) (complete title)
- Saturday Night Live Christmas (1999) (V) Played by Jon Lovitz
... aka "Saturday Night Live Christmas Past" - USA (alternative title)
- Home Alone (1990) Played by Lionel Barrymore (as Henry F. Potter)
Mr. Potter: [on the telephone] George, there is a rumor around town that you closed your doors. Is that true?
Mr. Potter: Oh, well, I'm very glad to hear that. George, are you all right? Do you need any police?
George Bailey: [into the phone] Police? What for?
Mr. Potter: Well, mobs get pretty ugly sometimes, you know. George, I'm going all out to help in this crisis. I've just guaranteed the bank sufficient funds to meet their needs. They'll close up for a week and then reopen.
George Bailey: [to Uncle Billy] He just took over the bank.
Mr. Potter: [into the phone] I may lose a fortune, but I'm willing to guarantee your people, too. Just tell them to bring their shares over here and I will pay fifty cents on the dollar.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.