Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mr. Potter (Character)
from It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- Merry Christmas, George Bailey (1997) (TV) Played by Martin Landau
- Escape from It's a Wonderful Life (1996) (TV) Played by Matt Besser
... aka "Escape from a Wonderful Life" - USA (alternative title)
- "Short Attention Span Theater"
- It's a Bunch of Wonderful Lives (1994) TV episode, Played by Joseph A. Del Duca
- It Happened One Christmas (1977) (TV) Played by Orson Welles (as Henry F. Potter)
- It's a Wonderful Life (1946) Played by Lionel Barrymore
... aka "Frank Capra's It's a Wonderful Life" - International (English title) (complete title), UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Saturday Night Live Christmas (1999) (V) Played by Jon Lovitz
... aka "Saturday Night Live Christmas Past" - USA (alternative title)
- Home Alone (1990) Played by Lionel Barrymore (as Henry F. Potter)
George Bailey: I'm in trouble, Mr. Potter. I need help. Through some sort of an accident, my company's short in their accounts. The bank examiner got there today. I've got to raise eight thousand dollars immediately.
Mr. Potter: Oh, that's what the reporters wanted to talk to you about.
George Bailey: The reporters?
Mr. Potter: Yes. They called me up from your Building and Loan. Oh, there's a man over there from the D.A.'s office, too. He's looking for you.
George Bailey: Please help me, Mr. Potter. Help me, won't you, please? Can't you see what it means to my family? I'll pay any sort of a bonus on the loan, any interest, if you still want the Building and Loan...
Mr. Potter: George, could it possibly be there's a slight discrepancy in the books?
George Bailey: No, sir, there's nothing wrong with the books. I've just misplaced eight thousand dollars. I can't find it anywhere.
Mr. Potter: *You* misplaced eight thousand dollars?
George Bailey: Yes, sir.
[Mr. Potter looks at his bodyguard]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.