Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mr. Potter (Character)
from It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
- Merry Christmas, George Bailey (1997) (TV) Played by Martin Landau
- Escape from It's a Wonderful Life (1996) (TV) Played by Matt Besser
... aka "Escape from a Wonderful Life" - USA (alternative title)
- "Short Attention Span Theater"
- It's a Bunch of Wonderful Lives (1994) TV episode, Played by Joseph A. Del Duca
- It Happened One Christmas (1977) (TV) Played by Orson Welles (as Henry F. Potter)
- It's a Wonderful Life (1946) Played by Lionel Barrymore
... aka "Frank Capra's It's a Wonderful Life" - International (English title) (complete title)
- Saturday Night Live Christmas (1999) (V) Played by Jon Lovitz
... aka "Saturday Night Live Christmas Past" - USA (alternative title)
- Home Alone (1990) Played by Lionel Barrymore (as Henry F. Potter)
Mr. Potter: [to George Bailey] Look at you. You used to be so cocky. You were going to go out and conquer the world. You once called me a warped, frustrated, old man! What are you but a warped, frustrated young man? A miserable little clerk crawling in here on your hands and knees and begging for help. No securities, no stocks, no bonds, nothin' but a miserable little $500 equity in a life insurance policy.
Mr. Potter: You're worth more dead than alive! Why don't you go to the riffraff you love so much and ask them to let you have $8,000? You know why? Because they'd run you out of town on a rail. But I'll tell you what I'm going to do for you, George. Since the state examiner is still here, as a stockholder of the Building and Loan, I'm going to swear out a warrant for your arrest. Misappropriation of funds, manipulation, malfeasance...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.