Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mr. Potter (Character)
from It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
|Related Videos (see all 6)|
- Merry Christmas, George Bailey (1997) (TV) Played by Martin Landau
- Escape from It's a Wonderful Life (1996) (TV) Played by Matt Besser
... aka "Escape from a Wonderful Life" - USA (alternative title)
- "Short Attention Span Theater"
- It's a Bunch of Wonderful Lives (1994) TV episode, Played by Joseph A. Del Duca
- It Happened One Christmas (1977) (TV) Played by Orson Welles (as Henry F. Potter)
- It's a Wonderful Life (1946) Played by Lionel Barrymore
... aka "Frank Capra's It's a Wonderful Life" - International (English title) (complete title)
- Saturday Night Live Christmas (1999) (V) Played by Jon Lovitz
... aka "Saturday Night Live Christmas Past" - USA (alternative title)
- Home Alone (1990) Played by Lionel Barrymore (as Henry F. Potter)
Mr. Potter: [to George Bailey] Look at you. You used to be so cocky. You were going to go out and conquer the world. You once called me "a warped, frustrated, old man"! What are you but a warped, frustrated young man? A miserable little clerk crawling in here on your hands and knees and begging for help. No securities, no stocks, no bonds, nothin' but a miserable little $500 equity in a life insurance policy.
Mr. Potter: You're worth more dead than alive! Why don't you go to the riffraff you love so much and ask them to let you have $8,000? You know why? Because they'd run you out of town on a rail. But I'll tell you what I'm going to do for you, George. Since the state examiner is still here, as a stockholder of the Building and Loan, I'm going to swear out a warrant for your arrest. Misappropriation of funds, manipulation, malfeasance...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.