Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Zuzu Bailey (Character)
from It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
- It's a Wonderful Life: The Rest of the Story (????) Played by Karolyn Grimes
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Jeff Bridges/Eminem and Lil Wayne (2010) TV episode, Played by Nasim Pedrad (as Zuzu)
- Merry Christmas, George Bailey (1997) (TV) Played by Mae Whitman
- It Happened One Christmas (1977) (TV) Played by Linda Lee Lyons (as Zuzu Hatch)
- It's a Wonderful Life (1946) Played by Carol Coombs (as The Bailey Child) / Karolyn Grimes (as The Bailey Child) / Larry Simms (as The Bailey Child) / Jimmy Hawkins (as The Bailey Child)
... aka "Frank Capra's It's a Wonderful Life" - International (English title) (complete title), UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- A Night at the Movies: Merry Christmas! (2011) (TV) Played by Karolyn Grimes
- I Am (2010/III) Played by Karolyn Grimes (as Bailey Child)
- The 71st Annual Academy Awards (1999) (TV) Played by Karolyn Grimes
- Menace II Society (1993) Played by Karolyn Grimes (as Zuzu Bailey in 'It's a Wonderful Life')
George Bailey: Now, will you do something for me?
Zuzu Bailey: What?
George Bailey: Will you try and get some sleep?
Zuzu Bailey: I'm not sleepy. I want to look at my flower.
George Bailey: I know-I know, but you just go to sleep, and then you can dream about it, and it'll be a whole garden.
Zuzu Bailey: It will?
George Bailey: Uh-huh.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.