Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Robert Langdon (Character)
from The Da Vinci Code (2006)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- The Lost Symbol (????) Played by Tom Hanks (as Robert Langdon)
- Inferno (2016) Played by Tom Hanks (as Robert Langdon)
- "Late Show with David Letterman"
... aka "Late Show Backstage" - USA (title for episodes with guest hosts)
... aka "The Late Show" - USA (informal short title)
- Episode #16.141 (2009) TV episode, Played by Tom Hanks
- Angels & Demons (2009) Played by Tom Hanks (as Robert Langdon)
- The Da Vinci Code (2006) Played by Tom Hanks (as Robert Langdon)
Robert Langdon: The Illuminati did not become violent until the 17th Century. Their name means 'The Enlightened Ones'. They were physicists, mathematicians, astronomers. In the 1500's they started meeting in secret, because they were concerned about the church's inaccurate teachings. They were dedicated to scientific truth. And the Vatican didn't like that. So the church began to, how did you say it? Oh, hunt them down and kill them.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.