Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Robert Langdon (Character)
from The Da Vinci Code (2006)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- The Lost Symbol (????) Played by Tom Hanks (as Robert Langdon)
- Inferno (2016) Played by Tom Hanks (as Robert Langdon)
- "Late Show with David Letterman"
... aka "Late Show Backstage" - USA (title for episodes with guest hosts)
... aka "The Late Show" - USA (informal short title)
- Episode #16.141 (2009) TV episode, Played by Tom Hanks
- Angels & Demons (2009) Played by Tom Hanks (as Robert Langdon)
- The Da Vinci Code (2006) Played by Tom Hanks (as Robert Langdon)
Camerlengo Patrick McKenna: Christianity's most sacred codices are in that archive. Given your recent entanglement with the church, there is a question I'd like to ask you first, here, in the office of His Holiness.
[Walks towards Robert Langdon]
Camerlengo Patrick McKenna: . Do you believe in God, sir?
Robert Langdon: Father, I simply believe that religion...
Camerlengo Patrick McKenna: I did not ask if you believe what man says about God. I asked if you believe in God.
Robert Langdon: I'm an academic. My mind tells me I will never understand God.
Camerlengo Patrick McKenna: And your heart?
Robert Langdon: Tells me I'm not meant to. Faith is a gift that I have yet to receive.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.