Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Robert Langdon (Character)
from The Da Vinci Code (2006)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- The Lost Symbol (????) Played by Tom Hanks (as Robert Langdon)
- Inferno (2016) Played by Tom Hanks (as Robert Langdon)
- "Late Show with David Letterman"
... aka "Late Show Backstage" - USA (title for episodes with guest hosts)
... aka "The Late Show" - USA (informal short title)
- Episode #16.141 (2009) TV episode, Played by Tom Hanks
- Angels & Demons (2009) Played by Tom Hanks (as Robert Langdon)
- The Da Vinci Code (2006) Played by Tom Hanks (as Robert Langdon)
[Langdon is speaking into the intercom at the gate of Teabing's house]
Sir Leigh Teabing: Robert! Do I owe you money?
Robert Langdon: Leigh, my friend. Care to open up for an old colleague?
Sir Leigh Teabing: Of course.
[Robert goes to shut the car door]
Sir Leigh Teabing: But first, a test of honor. Three questions.
Robert Langdon: [somewhat annoyed] Fire away!
Sir Leigh Teabing: Your first: shall I serve coffee or tea?
Robert Langdon: Tea, of course.
Sir Leigh Teabing: Excellent! Second: milk or lemon?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.