Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Robert Langdon (Character)
from The Da Vinci Code (2006)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- The Lost Symbol (????) Played by Tom Hanks (as Robert Langdon)
- Inferno (2015) Played by Tom Hanks (as Robert Langdon)
- "Late Show with David Letterman"
... aka "Late Show Backstage" - USA (title for episodes with guest hosts)
... aka "The Late Show" - USA (informal short title)
- Episode #16.141 (2009) TV episode, Played by Tom Hanks
- Angels & Demons (2009) Played by Tom Hanks (as Robert Langdon)
- The Da Vinci Code (2006) Played by Tom Hanks (as Robert Langdon)
Vittoria Vetra: You know, the worst thing we thought would happen was that our work would fall into the hands of the energy companies. We thought we could change the world. So naive.
Robert Langdon: No no, not naive. Innocent maybe, but that's not a crime.
Vittoria Vetra: I'm not so sure.
Robert Langdon: Go back to work. Change the world.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.