Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
- Knife-happy folks
- Top Hat!
- Memorable Moustaches from Movies & TV
- Who are you ? (Part 2)
- IMDb Poll Board Favorite Characters
- I would crack under pressure if interrogated by...
- Behind the Villains' Names...
- Movie Villains Played by Brits and the Irish
- Classic Clothing - Movie Villains!
Bill 'The Butcher' Cutting (Character)
from Gangs of New York (2002)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
Bill: On the seventh day the Lord rested, but before that he did, he squatted over the side of England and what came out of him... was Ireland. No offense son.
Amsterdam Vallon: Nah, none taken, sir. I grew up here. All I ever knew of Ireland was from the talk of the others at the orphan asylum.
Bill: And which part of that excrementitious isle where your forebears spawned?
Amsterdam Vallon: I've been told Kerry, I lost proof of it in my language at the asylum.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.