Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
William 'Boss' Tweed (Character)
from Gangs of New York (2002)
|Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Gangs of New York (2002) Played by Jim Broadbent
- Liberty (1986) (TV) Played by Philip Bosco (as Boss William Tweed)
- "The Great Adventure"
- The Man Who Stole New York City (1963) TV episode, Played by Edward Andrews (as Mayor William March 'Boss' Tweed)
- "You Are There"
- The Overthrow of the Tweed Ring (November 19, 1874) (1957) TV episode, Played by Paul Maxey
- Up in Central Park (1948) Played by Vincent Price (as Boss Tweed)
Boss Tweed: You may or may not know, Bill, that everyday I go down to the waterfront with hot soup for the Irish as they come ashore. Its part of building a political base.
Bill: I've noticed you there, you may have noticed me.
Boss Tweed: Indeed I have. Throwing torrents of abuse to every single person who steps off those boats.
Bill: [gleefully] If only I had the guns, Mr. Tweed, I'd shoot each and every one of them before they set foot on American soil.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.