Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Raymond Babbitt (Character)
from Rain Man (1988)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "The Simpsons"
- $pringfield (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling) (1993) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Video Review/When Mice Ruled the Earth (1993) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Rain Man (1988) Played by Dustin Hoffman
- "5 Second Movies"
- Rain Man (2008) TV episode, Played by Dustin Hoffman
- Oscar, que empiece el espectáculo (2008) (TV) Played by Dustin Hoffman
- Episode #1.2 (2005) TV episode, Played by Dustin Hoffman
[after Ray spills a box of toothpicks on the floor]
Raymond: 82, 82, 82.
Charlie: 82 what?
Charlie: There's a lot more than 82 toothpicks, Ray.
Raymond: 246 total.
Charlie: How many?
Sally Dibbs: 250.
Charlie: Pretty close.
Sally Dibbs: There's four left in the box.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.