Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Raymond Babbitt (Character)
from Rain Man (1988)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "The Simpsons"
- $pringfield (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling) (1993) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Video Review/When Mice Ruled the Earth (1993) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Rain Man (1988) Played by Dustin Hoffman
- "5 Second Movies"
- Rain Man (2008) TV episode, Played by Dustin Hoffman
- Oscar, que empiece el espectáculo (2008) (TV) Played by Dustin Hoffman
- Episode #1.2 (2005) TV episode, Played by Dustin Hoffman
Charlie: What's it going to be Ray? What's it going to be?
Raymond: This is a very dangerous highway.
Charlie: How am I going to get to LA?
Raymond: Course driving your car on this interstate is very dangerous.
Charlie: You want to get off the highway will that make you happy?
Charlie: Yeah, well you gotta GET IN THE CAR SO THAT WE CAN GET OFF THE HIGHWAY!
Raymond: Course in 1986 46,400 male drivers were definitely involved in fatal accidents.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.