Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Tom Cruise supporting or villainous Characters
- Awkward Movie Questions
- Movie Sibling Duos
- Psycho Clichés
- Movie Quote Ringtones
- My Movie Sweet Treat
- Initials R & B like ...
- Alter Ego's and A.K.A's
- Actors Who Went to The Extremes For Their Roles
- Greatest dance scene in a non-musical?
Raymond Babbitt (Character)
from Rain Man (1988)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "The Simpsons"
- $pringfield (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling) (1993) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Video Review/When Mice Ruled the Earth (1993) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Rain Man (1988) Played by Dustin Hoffman
- "5 Second Movies"
- Rain Man (2008) TV episode, Played by Dustin Hoffman
- Oscar, que empiece el espectáculo (2008) (TV) Played by Dustin Hoffman
- Episode #1.2 (2005) TV episode, Played by Dustin Hoffman
[Raymond doesn't want to go outside when it rains]
Charlie: Hey, Ray, you take a shower right?
Charlie: Well the rain is a lot like the shower, you get a little wet. What do you say, Ray? What do you say?
Raymond: Of course the shower is in the bathroom.
Charlie: That's the end of that conversation.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.