Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Raymond Babbitt (Character)
from Rain Man (1988)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "The Simpsons"
- $pringfield (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling) (1993) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Video Review/When Mice Ruled the Earth (1993) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Rain Man (1988) Played by Dustin Hoffman
- "5 Second Movies"
- Rain Man (2008) TV episode, Played by Dustin Hoffman
- Oscar, que empiece el espectáculo (2008) (TV) Played by Dustin Hoffman
- Episode #1.2 (2005) TV episode, Played by Dustin Hoffman
Charlie: Hey Raymond, remember today when the doctor was asking you those questions? How'd you know the answers?
Raymond: [while brushing his teeth at the same time, Charlie can't make out what he said] I see it.
Charlie: What? Stop that for a second.
Raymond: I see it.
[Grabs tooth brush from him]
Charlie: When I say stop it, why don't you stop it? Why do you always have to act like an idiot?
[Raymond begins to laugh]
Charlie: You think that's funny?
Raymond: Yeah funny Rain Man, funny teeth.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.