Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Make a sad face for the camera
- Loneliest Movie Characters
- Images That Speak a Thousand Words
- Tragic Movie Figures
- Actors Who Went to The Extremes For Their Roles
- Favorite Musical Instrument
- Favorite Adrien Brody performances
- Oscar winning performances...Live!
- Invention of the Piano: 360th Anniversary
Wladyslaw Szpilman (Character)
from The Pianist (2002)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)||Videos|
Wladyslaw Szpilman: You've got to give me something to do.
Yehuda: You're an artist, Wladek. You do enough.
Wladyslaw Szpilman: I want to help. I want to do something.
Yehuda: You're too well known, Wladek. And you know what? You musicians don't make good conspirators. You're too... too... musical!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.