Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Hurtled from a Helicopter Into a Speeding Train (2012) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Next Time, Phone Ahead/Nerdator (1996) TV episode, Played by Quinton Flynn
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982) Played by Henry Thomas
... aka "E.T." - USA (short title)
... aka "E.T." - Japan (English title)
- Happy Birthday E.T. (2012) (TV) Played by Henry Thomas
- "Today Tonight"
- Episode dated 8 March 2011 (2011) TV episode, Played by Henry Thomas
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Especial redoblajes (2011) TV episode, Played by Henry Thomas
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by Henry Thomas
- Maquillando entre monstruos (2007) (TV) Played by Henry Thomas
- Celebrity Debut (2006) (TV) Played by Henry Thomas
- Episode #1.1 (2005) TV episode, Played by Henry Thomas
- The 72nd Annual Academy Awards (2000) (TV) Played by Henry Thomas
Tyler: [sarcastically] Hey, Elliot, where's your goblin?
Michael: Shut up.
Steve: Did he come back?
Pretty Young Girl: Hi, Elliot.
Greg: Well, did he?
Elliot: Yeah, he came back, but he's not a goblin. He's a spaceman.
Steve: Ooh, as in extra-terrestrial!
Tyler: Where is he from, Uranus? Get it? Your anus?
Greg: He doesn't get it, Ty.
Tyler: Get it, your anus?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.