Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Iconic Objects of Sci-Fi and Fantasy
- Steven Spielberg Leads
- Preferred Mode of Transport (Air)
- Fantasy Flying Race
- Which alien culture/species would you like to belong to?
- Somebody Needs A Hug
- If you published a book about Cinema ...
- Iconic Shots in Movies
- Classic "Terrified" Shots
- Fly me to the Moon ...
from E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
|Photos (See all 24 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Legion of Super-Gyros (2014) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Hurtled from a Helicopter Into a Speeding Train (2012) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Next Time, Phone Ahead/Nerdator (1996) TV episode, Played by Quinton Flynn
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982) Played by Henry Thomas
... aka "E.T." - USA (short title)
... aka "E.T." - Japan (English title)
- Happy Birthday E.T. (2012) (TV) Played by Henry Thomas
- "Today Tonight"
- Episode dated 8 March 2011 (2011) TV episode, Played by Henry Thomas
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Especial redoblajes (2011) TV episode, Played by Henry Thomas
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by Henry Thomas
- Maquillando entre monstruos (2007) (TV) Played by Henry Thomas
- Celebrity Debut (2006) (TV) Played by Henry Thomas
- Episode #1.1 (2005) TV episode, Played by Henry Thomas
- The 72nd Annual Academy Awards (2000) (TV) Played by Henry Thomas
Michael: Maybe it was an iguana.
Elliott: It was *no* iguana.
Michael: Maybe, um - You know how they say there are alligators in the sewers?
Gertie: Alligators in the sewers.
Mary: All we're trying to say is, maybe you just probably imagined it. It happened...
Elliott: I couldn't have imagined it!
Michael: Maybe it was a pervert or a deformed kid or something.
Gertie: A deformed kid.
Michael: [mockingly] Maybe an elf or a leprechaun.
Elliott: It was nothing like that, penis-breath!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.