Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ichabod Crane (Character)
from Sleepy Hollow (1999)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- DPTV Networks Visits Horseman's Hollow (2012) (TV) Played by Jason Liles
- Ichabod! (2004) Played by Peter O'Meara
- Sleepy Hollow (1999) Played by Johnny Depp / Sam Fior (as Young Ichabod)
- The Night of the Headless Horseman (1999) (TV) Played by William H. Macy
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1999) (TV) Played by Brent Carver
- "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
- The Tale of the Midnight Ride (1994) TV episode, Played by Arthur Holden
- "Tall Tales & Legends"
... aka "Shelley Duvall's Tall Tales & Legends" - USA (complete title)
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1985) TV episode, Played by Ed Begley Jr.
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1980) (TV) Played by Jeff Goldblum
- "CBS Library"
- Once Upon a Midnight Dreary (1979) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
- The New Misadventures of Ichabod Crane (1979) (TV) Played by Kreskin
- "Shirley Temple's Storybook"
... aka "Shirley Temple Storybook Collection" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "The Shirley Temple Show" - USA (second season title)
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1958) TV episode, Played by Jules Munshin
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (1949) Played by Pinto Colvig
... aka "Ichabod and Mr. Toad" - USA (promotional title)
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1949) Played by Pinto Colvig
- The Headless Horseman (1922) Played by Will Rogers
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1912) Played by Alec B. Francis
Ichabod Crane: Doctor Lancaster, Reverend Steenwyck, Notary Hardenbrook, and Magistrates Philipse, who tried to cut and run, and lost his head. Four frightned men, arguing on the very night Magistrate Philipse was killed. There's a conspiracy here. The doctor, the reverend...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.