Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ichabod Crane (Character)
from "Sleepy Hollow" (2013)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 42)|
- "Sleepy Hollow"
- Paradise Lost (2015) TV episode, Played by Tom Mison
- Pittura Infamante (2015) TV episode, Played by Tom Mison
- The Akeda (2014) TV episode, Played by Tom Mison
- Magnum Opus (2014) TV episode, Played by Tom Mison
- Mama (2014) TV episode, Played by Tom Mison
- DPTV Networks Visits Horseman's Hollow (2012) (TV) Played by Jason Liles
- Ichabod! (2004) Played by Peter O'Meara
- Sleepy Hollow (1999) Played by Johnny Depp / Sam Fior (as Young Ichabod)
- The Night of the Headless Horseman (1999) (TV) Played by William H. Macy
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1999) (TV) Played by Brent Carver
- "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
- The Tale of the Midnight Ride (1994) TV episode, Played by Arthur Holden
- "Tall Tales & Legends"
... aka "Shelley Duvall's Tall Tales & Legends" - USA (complete title)
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1985) TV episode, Played by Ed Begley Jr.
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1980) (TV) Played by Jeff Goldblum
- "CBS Library"
- Once Upon a Midnight Dreary (1979) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
- The New Misadventures of Ichabod Crane (1979) (TV) Played by Kreskin
- "Shirley Temple's Storybook"
... aka "Shirley Temple Storybook Collection" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "The Shirley Temple Show" - USA (second season title)
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1958) TV episode, Played by Jules Munshin
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (1949) Played by Pinto Colvig
... aka "Ichabod and Mr. Toad" - USA (promotional title)
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1949) Played by Pinto Colvig
- The Headless Horseman (1922) Played by Will Rogers
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1912) Played by Alec B. Francis
Ichabod Crane: Sheriff Reyes, I have tried to cooperate, but this country was founded by men who fought for nothing if not individual liberty, forged but he blood of men who refused to bend to a tyrant's will. And as I stand in this public house of law and order, built to defend that very liberty, I declare... I'm well within my rights to be here.
Sheriff Leena Reyes: Do you? Do you? Because I can't find any records you even exist. And as the person responsible for the safety, and therefore liberty, of this town, that's a problem
Ichabod Crane: Well, that's one that's easily solved. My identification is at home. And I'll provide it when next we meet.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.