Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ichabod Crane (Character)
from "Sleepy Hollow" (2013)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 40)|
- "Sleepy Hollow"
- Mama (2014) TV episode, Played by Tom Mison
- Heartless (2014) TV episode, Played by Tom Mison
- Deliverance (2014) TV episode, Played by Tom Mison
- And the Abyss Gazes Back (2014) TV episode, Played by Tom Mison
- The Weeping Lady (2014) TV episode, Played by Tom Mison
- DPTV Networks Visits Horseman's Hollow (2012) (TV) Played by Jason Liles
- Ichabod! (2004) Played by Peter O'Meara
- Sleepy Hollow (1999) Played by Johnny Depp / Sam Fior (as Young Ichabod)
- The Night of the Headless Horseman (1999) (TV) Played by William H. Macy
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1999) (TV) Played by Brent Carver
- "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
- The Tale of the Midnight Ride (1994) TV episode, Played by Arthur Holden
- "Tall Tales & Legends"
... aka "Shelley Duvall's Tall Tales & Legends" - USA (complete title)
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1985) TV episode, Played by Ed Begley Jr.
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1980) (TV) Played by Jeff Goldblum
- "CBS Library"
- Once Upon a Midnight Dreary (1979) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
- The New Misadventures of Ichabod Crane (1979) (TV) Played by Kreskin
- "Shirley Temple's Storybook"
... aka "Shirley Temple Storybook Collection" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "The Shirley Temple Show" - USA (second season title)
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1958) TV episode, Played by Jules Munshin
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (1949) Played by Pinto Colvig
... aka "Ichabod and Mr. Toad" - USA (promotional title)
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1949) Played by Pinto Colvig
- The Headless Horseman (1922) Played by Will Rogers
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1912) Played by Alec B. Francis
Lt. Abbie Mills: [about how long he 'slept'] Two hundred and fifty years, huh? Civil War didn't wake you? Noisy neighbors to the south. Did you get up to pee? Don't know about you, but I'm getting up to pee every 75, 80 years.
Ichabod Crane: [affronted] Are you quite finished? Because most of what you say is unintelligible gibberish to me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.