Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ichabod Crane (Character)
from "Sleepy Hollow" (2013)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
- "Sleepy Hollow"
- Episode #2.1 (2014) TV episode, Played by Tom Mison
- The Indispensable Man (2014) TV episode, Played by Tom Mison
- Bad Blood (2014) TV episode, Played by Tom Mison
- The Vessel (2014) TV episode, Played by Tom Mison
- Episode #2.5 (2014) TV episode, Played by Tom Mison
- DPTV Networks Visits Horseman's Hollow (2012) (TV) Played by Jason Liles
- Ichabod! (2004) Played by Peter O'Meara
- Sleepy Hollow (1999) Played by Johnny Depp / Sam Fior (as Young Ichabod)
- The Night of the Headless Horseman (1999) (TV) Played by William H. Macy
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1999) (TV) Played by Brent Carver
- "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
- The Tale of the Midnight Ride (1994) TV episode, Played by Arthur Holden
- "Tall Tales & Legends"
... aka "Shelley Duvall's Tall Tales & Legends" - USA (complete title)
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1985) TV episode, Played by Ed Begley Jr.
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1980) (TV) Played by Jeff Goldblum
- "CBS Library"
- Once Upon a Midnight Dreary (1979) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
- The New Misadventures of Ichabod Crane (1979) (TV) Played by Kreskin
- "Shirley Temple's Storybook"
... aka "Shirley Temple Storybook Collection" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "The Shirley Temple Show" - USA (second season title)
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1958) TV episode, Played by Jules Munshin
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (1949) Played by Pinto Colvig
... aka "Ichabod and Mr. Toad" - USA (promotional title)
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1949) Played by Pinto Colvig
- The Headless Horseman (1922) Played by Will Rogers
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1912) Played by Alec B. Francis
The Burgomaster: Constable Crane! This is a song we have heard from you more than once. Now, there are two courses open to me. The first, is to let you cool your heels in the cells until you learn respect for the dignity of my office...
Ichabod Crane: I beg pardon. But why am I the only one who can see that to solve crimes, we must use our brains, assisted by reason, using up-to-date scientific techniques?
The Burgomaster: Which brings me to the second course. There is a town, two days journey to the north in the Hudson Highlands. It is a place called Sleepy Hollow. Have you heard of it?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.