Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Movie characters that are really bad at what they do!
- Which movie trio would you like to join?
- Animate my New Year's Eve!
- Friday Face-Off: Mike vs. Sulley
- It's not easy being green
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Best Rivalry in a Comedy Movie
- Adorable Earth Creatures
- Favorite Pixar's Lead Character
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
Mike Wazowski (Character)
from Monsters, Inc. (2001)
|Photos (See all 30 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- Party Central (2014) Played by Billy Crystal (as Mike)
- Iron Bland 3/Monsters Community (2013) TV episode, Played by Dan Milano
- Pokémonsters, Inc./Bane and Kate (2013) TV episode, Played by Dan Milano
- Monsters University (2013) Played by Billy Crystal (as Mike) / Noah Johnston (as Young Mike)
- Cars (2006) Played by Billy Crystal (as Mike Car)
- Mike's New Car (2002) (V) Played by Billy Crystal (as Mike)
- Monsters, Inc. (2001) Played by Billy Crystal
... aka "Monsters, Inc. 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (2015) (VG) Played by Carlos Alazraqui
- Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2014) (VG) Played by Carlos Alazraqui
- Disney Infinity (2013) (VG) Played by Carlos Alazraqui
- Cars Mater-National (2007) (VG) Played by Ivar Brogger (as Mike Wazowski Car) / Carlos Alazraqui (as Mike Wazowski Car)
- Monsters, Inc. Scream Arena (2002) (VG) Played by Carlos Alazraqui
- Monsters, Inc. (2002) (VG) Played by Carlos Alazraqui (as Mike)
[Sully goes looking for Boo; Mike tries to talk him out of it]
Mike: Someone else will find the kid. I'll be their problem, not ours. She's out of our hair!
[they bump into an Invisible Randall]
Randall: [Turning Visible again] What are you two doing?
Monster: They're rehearsing a play.
Mike: [singing] She's out of our hair...!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.