Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- It's not easy being green
- Which fictional creature do you most wish was real?
- Your favourite mischievous (animated) film duo
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
- Which movie trio would you like to join?
- Favorite Pixar's Lead Character
- Movie characters that are really bad at what they do!
Mike Wazowski (Character)
from Monsters, Inc. (2001)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- Party Central (2014) Played by Billy Crystal (as Mike)
- Iron Bland 3/Monsters Community (2013) TV episode, Played by Dan Milano
- Pokémonsters, Inc./Bane and Kate (2013) TV episode, Played by Dan Milano
- Monsters University (2013) Played by Billy Crystal (as Mike) / Noah Johnston (as Young Mike)
- Cars (2006) Played by Billy Crystal (as Mike Car)
... aka "Cars: Race to 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Mike's New Car (2002) (V) Played by Billy Crystal (as Mike)
- Monsters, Inc. (2001) Played by Billy Crystal
... aka "Monsters, Inc. 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2014) (VG) Played by Carlos Alazraqui
- Disney Infinity (2013) (VG) Played by Carlos Alazraqui
- Cars Mater-National (2007) (VG) Played by Ivar Brogger (as Mike Wazowski Car)
- Monsters, Inc. Scream Arena (2002) (VG) Played by Carlos Alazraqui
- Monsters, Inc. (2002) (VG) Played by Carlos Alazraqui (as Mike)
[Mike and Sully are caught behind Boo's door]
CDA Agent: This is the CDA. Come out slowly with the child in plain sight.
Mike: [Steping out from behind the door with Boo's costume] Okay, okay! You got us. Here we are, here's the kid. I'm cooperating. But before you take us away, I have one thing to say.
[Takes Boo's sock out of his mouth and throws it at the CDA agents]
CDA Agent: [as the others jump over the guy who gets the sock] 23-19!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.