Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Animate my New Year's Eve!
- Best Rivalry in a Comedy Movie
- Blue is the Warmest Color? Or was it?
- Unlikely Animated Friendships
- Your favourite mischievous (animated) film duo
- Monsters in Love
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
- Top 250 Friendships
- Adorable Earth Creatures
- Which fictional creature do you most wish was real?
James P. Sullivan (Character)
from Monsters, Inc. (2001)
|Photos (See all 41 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 9)|
- Party Central (2014) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan)
- Iron Bland 3/Monsters Community (2013) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bergman
- Pokémonsters, Inc./Bane & Kate (2013) TV episode, Played by Stephen Stanton
- Monsters University (2013) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Toy Story 3 Should Have Ended (2011) TV episode, Played by Tommy Watson
- Cars (2006) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan Truck)
- Mike's New Car (2002) (V) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan)
- Monsters, Inc. (2001) Played by John Goodman (as James P. "Sulley" Sullivan)
... aka "Monsters, Inc. 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (2015) (VG) Played by Joel McCrary
- Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2014) (VG) Played by Joel McCrary
- Disney Infinity (2013) (VG) Played by Joel McCrary
- Cars Race-O-Rama (2009) (VG) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan Truck)
- Cars Mater-National (2007) (VG) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan Truck)
- Monsters, Inc. Scream Arena (2002) (VG) Played by John Goodman
- Mike's Monstrous Adventure (2002) (VG) Played by John Goodman
- Monsters, Inc. Scream Team (2001) (VG) Played by Brian Cummings
... aka "Monsters, Inc. Scare Island" - International (English title) (alternative title)
Sulley: The power's out. Make her laugh again.
Mike: All right, I got a move here, it'll bring down the house. Up!
[Does a backflip, lands on his crotch]
Sulley: Oh, sorry, she didn't see that.
Mike: What? What'd you do, forget to check if her stupid hood was up, you big dope?
Sulley: Uncle Mike, try not to yell in front of her. You know we still need her to laugh.
Mike: Right. He-he! Hey, Boo! Just kidding. Look!
[Slams the door on his face, making baby noises]
Mike: Funny, right? Huh? With the... These are the jokes, kid.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.